Shut off in waste tank?

Greenie

[quote="MerCrewser

No. If my pump out breaks, I cancel work till I can get it fixed. You need to get one. How long have you been using this machine?[/quote]

What is the capacity of a standard 405 tank?

MerCrewser

I dunno, maybe 80 gallons. I just duplicated this problem today while cleaning a sofa. Unit shut down just as I finished the sofa. Tank was full, but for the first time in 6 yrs, water was coming out the blower exhaust. Foam, from to much upholstery shampoo, and I forgot to turn the pump out on. Yes, it does fill the tank after just one sofa, due to the bypass. I do run with the diverter on. So excess foam does look like water pouring out. In to the dish washer the heat exchangers go.......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What the HECK kinna machine yous all runin'......HELLO...this IS the 21st century...HELLO!

MerCrewser

Its a very good machine, I'm reluctant to buy something new because it performs so well. This is the first time in 6 yrs of owning it this happened, and it has NEVER been to the shop. Its 10 years old with 5000 hours. This was also the first time I have cleaned out the blower, and the second time I am cleaning the heat exchangers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom