Sierra Cleaning Systems in Reno...

Jimbo

is having a Prochem Sponsored Customer Appreciation Day tomorrow, Friday the 21st. They are featuring 15% discount on chemicals...10% discount on accessories...and I'm told "Special Deals" on truckmounts.

They stock a wide range of cleaning agents and equipment...and have BlueLine; Hydramaster; Dri Eaz; Phoenix lines...as well as a bunch of other suppliers I'm sure I'm missing.

Maybe a barbeque midday...open bar...and a limo ride home if you buy a new truckmount!..Just kidding!

Phone orders are welcome...(775-358-8802)...and remember they did support the last Mikefest with a case of 'Maxim Advanced!'

I have no connection at all with their store...other than being a regular customer...and the fact I sold it to Chris Hagen's parents 8 years ago!

What did I miss Chris?- Jim

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The discount on accessories is 10% on everything and 15% off on Prochem accessories. Samples to be give out and Tim Baker here to answer questions. Oh and Jim it's Hagen not Hagan and it was a case of Maxim Advanced not Teflon! :wink: Thanks for the plug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom