Simple fact.

Mikey P

Administrator

when I say hydraforce I'm being generic doesn't matter they all work some just have better fit and finish or last a few jabs longer but that's why you and me are the best carpet cleaners on this planet mark..

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
when I say hydraforce I'm being generic doesn't matter they all work some just have better fit and finish or last a few jabs longer but that's why you and me are the best carpet cleaners on this planet mark..
So if one wanted a better carpet cleaner they would be best to look on another planet? 🤔

Reactions: ruff

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Both of you clean Shiite just like the rest of us. And yes I use a hydra force to do it. And I’m not measuring anything except what goes in it. Lay it down, rub adub dub, and pick it up!

Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
Can you lift a 370 over a 20 ft wall?
maxresdefault.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
If ya aint using this, you aint awesome cleaner.

Best inline sprayer....ever.

Ya all need to step up your game.

Its da simple fact!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
here's some simple facts for you mo-rons

w/2 man crew, if you have to stop the wand to pre-spray....you're an idiot

solution heat temperamental and inconsistent draw.

If your TM can make hot water in the 220+ range, you have to turn it down and bleed off heat in the middle of a job to pre-spray...or you ain't drawing near as much (if at all) as when you started

there's not a dimes worth of difference in heat from a elect sprayer w/120 temp water and 180 TM after it's traveled 16 inches thru air and on the fiber for 5 seconds

They work reasonably well "enough" with liquid juices.
(contingent of solution temps)
More problematic with powders when strong dilute is needed

You don't know when the dema is jack'd til you sprayed half the joint

Conclusion;
even guys that have been "doing it for 30 years" can be stoopit and don't know it.
OR
they're in denial due to the convenience and light wt of them

not unlike CRB vs rotary scrub......

Cueballs

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Conclusion;
even guys that have been "doing it for 30 years" can be stoopit and don't know it.
OR

..L.T.A.

Ooh tell us more Mr Failed carpet cleaner :laura:

For cleaners that prefer to lay down their prespray heavy , the convenience and effectiveness of a HF beats any other method of application

Especially when you are averaging over 20,000 sq ft of Carpet a week

Even a 30 year stoopit cleaner like me knows you don't bring a hammer to a Section 8 roof when you have an air gun in your Jackoff all Trades rust bucket

Mikey P

Administrator
Ooh tell us more Mr Failed carpet cleaner :laura:

For cleaners that prefer to lay down their prespray heavy , the convenience and effectiveness of a HF beats any other method of application

Especially when you are averaging over 20,000 sq ft of Carpet a week

Even a 30 year stoopit cleaner like me knows you don't bring a hammer to a Section 8 roof when you have an air gun in your Jackoff all Trades rust bucket

Assboyle wins the internet today.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
here's some simple facts for you mo-rons

w/2 man crew, if you have to stop the wand to pre-spray....you're an idiot

solution heat temperamental and inconsistent draw.

If your TM can make hot water in the 220+ range, you have to turn it down and bleed off heat in the middle of a job to pre-spray...or you ain't drawing near as much (if at all) as when you started

there's not a dimes worth of difference in heat from a elect sprayer w/120 temp water and 180 TM after it's traveled 16 inches thru air and on the fiber for 5 seconds

They work reasonably well "enough" with liquid juices.
(contingent of solution temps)
More problematic with powders when strong dilute is needed

You don't know when the dema is jack'd til you sprayed half the joint

Conclusion;
OR

not unlike CRB vs rotary scrub......

Cueballs

..L.T.A.
Run a splitter if it bothers that much. Couple pieces of brass and your ass-istant can precondition ahead of you. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Oh brother, let’s make a mountain out of a mole hill, huh. My chimps are running a hydraforce off a spotter to clean classrooms. This is on a second floor, where they’re using the Cobra to clean. I told them, when you get downstairs, get the truckmount. They said, we’ll just keep going this way. Me, NO!

steve_64

If you ain't using a "Hydroforce" to apply your prespray, your doing a sub par job.

I don't care how happy you're customers are..
Figured out the easy way to clean polyester.

When the traffic lane still looks dull get the jet an inch off the carpet and it's like spray painting. Especially when it's hot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom