Simple fact.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
This seems like a conversation that should be around 1999, not now. Are there idiots that still think a battery or pump up sprayer is better?

Name
jack zerkie
I remember that dwell time is important. Pre treat then after a few minutes time to extract. I learned from a great teacher in Tampa in the early 80.s . He said pre treat is your best friend and back then that was the truth. The chems had not evolved like todays chems. Even the portys & truckmounts were not very good. No heat and little vacuum. Todays cleaners are very lucky with the high tech equipment. If you read and listen to the old farts here your problems will be minimal. jz:headbang: Bob Whitcamp was the name of the instructor , sorry I can still clean but can't remember dirt in dirt out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Middleton

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Matt meet Larry, Larry meet Matt, you two have LOADS in common..

I find it difficult to take anyone seriously that thinks dull, flat black wheels are nicer than gleamy shinny sheeit

and my Grandson agrees too, polished chrome and shinny bright is where it's at ....
and that you're a lunkhED

..L.T.A.

Wade A

Name
Wade
I’m just curious. Would anyone use a orbot vibe to put down prespray and agitate at same time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It is gravity feed down to the pads. You'll use a lot more solution but in trashed cases, that's what is needed.

It is also the scrubbing champ with it planetary action. On the handle you can even switch between clockwise or counterclockwise. Or both of needed.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
It is gravity feed down to the pads. You'll use a lot more solution but in trashed cases, that's what is needed.

It is also the scrubbing champ with it planetary action. On the handle you can even switch between clockwise or counterclockwise.

Call me Mr Certainty and Safety here but I don't feel as if I have enough control of the precise amount of prespray needed for each section of the carpet.

When doing vim with an orbit, I presprayed first.
😉😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom