Simple Green Carpet Cleaner

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Has anyone used Simple Green Carpet Cleaner extensively ??

I would like an honest appraisal of this product if possible.

According to the MSDS, it runs a pH of 9.35

Look forward to some interesting replies from those that have used it with their hot water extraction system with a SprayMaster or similar pre-sprayer.

Thanks & Ooroo,

:roll:

G

Proforce from Sam's Club is better; PH 9.5; I use it 50/50 water mixture on Pee stains.

Before I got into carpet cleaning my parents and friends of the family would add simple green to a hoover carpet cleaner and shampoo the carpet. If my memory is correct it actually did a great job of getting out all the spots in our carpet which was actually pretty dirty and left a nice clean smell. I have not tried it but wouldn't mind running some through the solution line on a rental. I have a feeling it is going to foam up too bad though.

John Watson

Hey Mate, Helen and I can tell about one of my clients husband who used it. Worked great in his shop for degreasing his old cars he was restoring.. He sort of boo booed when he spot cleaned their new plush beige cut pile carpet that is now full of green spots.. I first saw it about 20 years ago, Helen and I cleaned it again this past year. Beautimus beige carpet, still full of simple green spots...

Not sure what they have changed in simple green in the past 20 years or what dilution her husband used, She said she was so mad wanted to kill him but she didn't, He passed away six months later I was told.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
that's the first I've seen or heard of SG "carpet cleaner"

if it's just re-labeled regular SG with a better smell, it should kick azz
cause SG is one of the best all purpose cleaners on the market...bar none

we've hacked out rat holes in the past with it.
if it didn't have that horrid anise/licorice smell, we'd use it more for rat holes

..L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree it has that horrible licorice smell and it foams up too much.

Mediocre cleaner.

Buytl based.

But I think they now have a "Clear" version that does not contain coloring or scent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom