Sir Dyson, Lord of the Flock..

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Hey Derek, She likes it. It has a lot of neat features.

I want to try it tomorrow but its an empty that got treated for bed bugs and theres powder everywhere so she wont let me. lol

It could take a while but i will test it eventually.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
They show the new Shark lifting a bunch of weights in a airtight tube. WOnder what its airflow is and filters?
The Dyson's brush bristles are just too stiff. I've told clients to run it outside on the sidewalk for a minute to soften 'em up.
The Cleartrak doesn't have those problems, and it won't lose suction when the hose is off. Plus it doesn't cost a lot for filters.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ron the Shark won't compare to the Cleartrac, it's really a home model even though it says professional. It does a great job, it's just not built for the long haul. I figure a year if we get more great and then replace it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
tx Joel.

Ron, i can't find on the net how much the Cleartrak weighs. can you tell us?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
"replace it after a year" : this is why they are adding environmental taxes to vacuum purchases. They are becoming throw-aways and end up in the landfills.

Using a very scientific method, (I held a 25lb dumbbell in one had and the Cleartrak inthe other) I'd say its maybe 20lbs or so. Its been one of the "complaints" about it, that its heavy. I don't see it as a negative however. Its built with a sturdy plastic. Mines fallen over many times (I keep forgetting to put the bungee around it in the truck :hopeless: ) I've been using my current machine for at least 4 yrs now, replaced the motor last year. I figure I put it through 7yrs worth of "normal" use for each year of my use.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
"replace it after a year" : this is why they are adding environmental taxes to vacuum purchases. They are becoming throw-aways and end up in the landfills.
Ron I ain't building them, just buying them. You need to complain to the Shark people and other manufacturers as to why they don't build them better!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom