Sitting down is killing you.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I sat for an extra tem minutes to read that blog. I may develop a blood clot. Thanx.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No kidding...I had been sitting for about 2 years straight.....No Good.

Now that I'm cleaning a few carpets here and there (more here lately) I feel like a wild man.

I posted that on my FB page. Thanks

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The way things are going now there is going to be a virtual epidemic of fat fucks with debilitating diseases over the next twenty years. I've never been so fat in all my life and I do hard labor ten hours a day. The people who sit all day are really going to be in trouble.

Name
jack zerkie
Yes sitting will kill you, but what are you doing while your sitting. If you snack while you sitting your in trouble. Over weight is a gland problem. The gland is your mouth gland the more you put in it the bigger you get. At my old age the best thing is to STOP all snacking and no pastry at the meals. I didn,t see a doctor for over 40 years and now have all of the old age problems. I have never smoked but have gout from eating rich foods at Mc Donalds. I have stopped snacking after dinner , no icecream or sweats, and have lost about 12 lbs and thats a start. I hope to be 70 next year and have to take care of whats left of me and make the parts last. jz.

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
No kidding...I had been sitting for about 2 years straight.....No Good.

Now that I'm cleaning a few carpets here and there (more here lately) I feel like a wild man.

I posted that on my FB page. Thanks

Because of this, I am moving away from a "desk and chair" to an upright workstation; Which for now, is just an bookshelf with adjustable shelves.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'll have to stand up while driving (Glad I have a sunroof) and my wife will now have to stand up while using the toilet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
I'll have to stand up while driving (Glad I have a sunroof) and my wife will now have to stand up while using the toilet.

Maybe she could show you how to do it? :lol:

Connor

Name
Connor
Some people cannot walk and chew gum at the same time, I can't imagine any real productivity on that thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom