Skinny hose reels

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm looking for a vac reel that doesn't take a lot of room in the van, basically something that will take no more than 200 ft of 2 inch hose. @ this point I'm not sure if I would need the solution hose reel connected to the side of the vac as it seems to add more space, so I'm playing around with the space I have to see if I can either place it on the side or the front of the vac reel bolted to the floor. It's hard to judge things by pics on supplier's sites. If you use or have used these type of reels, can you please post a link and possibly a picture.

Thanks,
Bill

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Goomer said:
http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45265&hilit=+hose+reel

One minute into video.
'
Thx, did you end up finding one?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Interlink has hose reels for 150', 200' 250' and 300'. Your distributor can usually supply measurements if you wish. If they don't know the measurements, send me an email and I will go out to the shop and measure one.

You can see each size on www.Interlinksupply.com website.
AR23 is the 200' size, AR25 is the 250' size and AR27 is the 300' size. The 150' size is special order and doesn't have a picture on the website.

The difference is the height rather than the width. All are 18 1/2" wide between the wheels and 24 3/4" wide at the widest place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom