Slaying a restaurant with a Judson, Greenglide & Greenhorn

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Cool vid Bob. What program are you using for it.
I'm cleaning Ocean Garden tonight too, see what kind of pics I can get there. Its a lot darker so they might not come out as well.
Putting the suspension to the test too! about 300gal of water on board. I accidentally topped the fw tank to overflowing. Got talking to a pretty blond at the gas station :)

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Good job Ron and Bob.

I was called by a restaurant account that I had to let go few months ago, what a surprising call. :roll:

We went from a 30 to a 15 day on invoices, and I got pretty tired of that. Are you guys getting paid the same day or week you clean or are you also waiting for a few weeks for some of these?

I assume my prices were a bit low if they're calling me back, or no one wants to touch them. They're really that bad.

Bob Foster

That restaurant took 2 hours and the invoice was $300 and he wrote the check the same day.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Cleaned this one in about 1 1/2hrs, just t/a's. Paid cash before I started. Been cleaning it every month for a couple years, at least every 2 since 96.
Good food too!!
th_10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean-1.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean3.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean9.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean2.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean4.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean8.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean6.jpg

10-03-09OceanGardenheatclean7.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
IF I ever do restys again I'll make sure to get paid the same day too. Tired of waiting for payments.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Nice video. Thanks for sharing the Greenhorn performance with the Judson.

One thing I noticed that is different than my Powermatic, is that I can set my pressure about 150 psi lower at the truck, and when I key the wand, I end up with the same pressure as the Judson set 150 psi higher. There is not the large pressure drop with my Steam Way. I understand other machines work the same way. Just something to keep in mind when talking about psi settings. They don't always translate the same on different machines.

Bob Foster

If all things being equal using something as common as a Cat 3CP at a nominal RPM it probably would be because of the different water flow based on jet size and number of jets.

Also on a Judson the water goes through a Little Giant after it goes through the pump.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I slayed 7 restaurants, an insurance office and 3 hotel rooms w/ snake oil this week.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
No vids were produced this go around... OP Cleaning grease pits is not a uncommon job for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom