SLC

Name
Jeff T
Speaking of glides, when are you going to have an AW29 B/glide ready? I’ve got 19 banks with hard surfaces just waiting to be cleaned… and it all is interior work, so, OP for carpet, and BG for the hard surfaces. The porty is going to get a workout the next 6 weeks…

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You must like driving.
I stayed in California because I didn't want to drive through Nevada and Utah again to get to Colorado.
Why not let "UPS" do the "driving"?
seems like a waste of time.
I gotta agree with John. I would think your time could be better spend. John doesn't have someone you could pay extra to box and ship to you?

Mikey P

Administrator
You must like driving.
I stayed in California because I didn't want to drive through Nevada and Utah again to get to Colorado.
Why not let "UPS" do the "driving"?
seems like a waste of time.
Why because there's nobody there to pack them up in boxes and ship them off at that level two I need to handpick the inventory that I'm bringing back three I need to learn our shipping system for I need to learn our accounting system and five I need to train John's new assistant on some level of this so that she can take over at some point

F

FB7777

Why because there's nobody there to pack them up in boxes and ship them off at that level two I need to handpick the inventory that I'm bringing back three I need to learn our shipping system for I need to learn our accounting system and five I need to train John's new assistant on some level of this so that she can take over at some point
You are a busy man!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Most importantly, I'm hoping for a speedy and complete recovery for John and Lora. This is worrisome news.

Call me if I can do anything to help you now that you've moved to that level of responsibility in your supply business.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

FredC

Village Idiot
I have a feeling @FredC is going to get a big box of glides in the mail with instructions to ship them out to people. Time to go into hiding Fred.

The key is to immediately start meandering away from the first statement he makes trying to get you more deeply involved. The further away you can get from the subject the better especially if you can get on subjects he really has no interest in. This usually leads to "Oh I have to do 'X' I'll call you back"

but Mike knows I would gladly help him if he paid me

Mikey P

Administrator
The key is to immediately start meandering away from the first statement he makes trying to get you more deeply involved. The further away you can get from the subject the better especially if you can get on subjects he really has no interest in. This usually leads to "Oh I have to do 'X' I'll call you back"

but Mike knows I would gladly help him if he paid me

Sorry bro, I got bombarded with phone calls from people who are almost Plus

Mikey P

Administrator
and status update of John and Laura?

..L.T.A.
John is still in the hospital with every horse drug imaginable being pumped through him. Lora is at home sounding much better but still stuck in bed

Lockhart is going to come out and help with the knives and pre spray

Last edited by a moderator:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
This is very useful, Fred. I will keep it in mind. Just wish I had known sooner!

Mikey P

Administrator
What a long strange trip it's been since 2004... PXL_20210922_223515364.jpgPXL_20210922_224845377.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom