SLC

Mikey P

Administrator
What the heck is with all the rivets and can you imagine how much crap is stuck to the nipple end on the other side.

I did nothing but process orders all day
I have no idea how people do this desk work for a living

Gawd damn but interlink a great customer ..I will never say anything negative about them again

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

hogjowl

Idiot™
What the heck is with all the rivets and can you imagine how much crap is stuck to the nipple end on the other side.

Gawd damn but interlink a great customer ..I will never say anything negative about them again
You can be bought
Who knew?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
😳
My azz doesn't look that dirty. I'm sending you pictures to proof.

See I told you it wasn't! 😇
Pictures of you say different. Never trust a fart Richard. Never. And please stop sending me those pictures.

1632445511161.png

Mikey P

Administrator
I tell you what though

The whole area down here in southern SLC is hustling and bustling.. restaurants are jam-packed with staff and employees, busy nightlife all over, the freeways are packed and very few are wearing masks.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith

Speaking of orders, Scott wanted me to ask about his. He didn’t know about John being in the hospital but if you’re there…

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Marty it you want to come out to Vegas I can probably swing you a room, unlimited appetizersand a copy of the 2005 s100 standards if you're willing to get up and speak for 5 minutes on why Brady doesn't need certification..

Reactions: Cleanworks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Marty it you want to come out to Vegas I can probably swing you a room, unlimited appetizersand a copy of the 2005 s100 standards if you're willing to get up and speak for 5 minutes on why Brady doesn't need certification..
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Reactions: Cleanworks

hogjowl

Idiot™
2 minutes ?

what is that ?… about 86 “Ummmms and uhhhhhs? ‘ peppered with a half dozen or so. ‘ and stuff like that and such”

riveting content I’m sure….
Look asshole. Make up your mind on how you want me to treat your little whiney ass. I’m not going to continue babysitting you down a one way street.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom