Slide show of a restoration job

Al

This is a job we just finished, a big job and not one thing went wrong! Nothing broken, nothing scratched :shock: Check Please!!

Goziem%20Moemeka
[/url]/img]

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to post them below :?

8)

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
Looks great Al! you guys have taken things to a whole new level since the last time I was down there. You were doing wd jobs back then but nothing like that, good for you, keep up the good work.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Nice job buddy! Seems weird I was at your house this time a year ago doing that fire. I never thought that in a years time that things would get this much better for you, and your business.

Alfonzo has one of the most creative minds I've ever seen, and he takes pride and loves his work!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Great work. I had no idea that wd companies put things back together. You need a contractor's license to do that?

Albert

Al

Wow! Thanks for all the nice comments....I'm gonna show this post to my wife.....lol she'll be surprised, she's got no idea we do all this. LMAO

And when the adjuster says "I feel your bill is to high" you are going to say.........

LOL, we went beyond LKQ (like, kind and quality) on this job, the adjuster was there first day and ok'd everything
he told us to rip the marble floor, which I could have saved. The home owner had us do lots of extras, he is moving money around on the job, he is not having us refinish the basement and is using that money elsewhere.

Great work. I had no idea that wd companies put things back together. You need a contractor's license to do that?

Albert

We are all inclusive, some companies
prefer to just do the structural drying and that's it.

We do everything from the drying to electrical and duct work to replaceing the roof.
Yes we have a contractors licence.

I was blessed with some really awesome workers. The home onwer made a statement that my guy's arent only there for the money, they take pride in the work.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Wow, a great achievement for you and your company, Al. A lot went into that job and your slide show does a great job of showing the tremendous amount of work that went into it. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom