Slop and Gobble test on restaurant

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
This restaurant was last cleaned in November.
I mixed 4 scoops, or 2 OZs in this hydroforce bottle.
Sprayer used had no tip, diluting 4:1
I used NO rinse agent, just water.
DSC_0583slopandgobbletrial.jpg

This first area is behind the cashier counter, very well stomped and twisted.
It was presprayed and left to dwell for over 15 minutes.
It came clean pretty well considering the dilution of the S&G except for the really heavy spot
which I spotted with Zep Prep.
th_MOV_0585slopandgobbletrial.jpg

This video shows an area which was presprayed and left to dwell for over 10 min
I intentionally missed the area in the middle to show the difference in how well the treated area cleaned and how well just the hot water cleaned.
th_MOV_0593slopandgobbletrial.jpg

The area was presprayed and had only a minute or two dwell time.
th_MOV_0594slopandgobbletrial.jpg

Overall, this prespray performed very well considering how little I used. I went through two HF jugs.
I have a restaurant Monday night that I clean monthly where I'll try double the strength.
Normally I use up to 16oz of Attack/jug to clean restaurants. Considering I used 1/8th the powder, I'm impressed.

BillC

Looks good Ron! Tonight was my first time using S&G on a nasty Chinese restaurant. Carpet only 8 months old and never cleaned before tonight.. Mixed as directed 1oz per gallon with water rinse. Here are some pics.

carpets007.jpg

carpets009.jpg

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
cuz thats what come in the container....

seeing as you only need the 1 oz a gallon....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
BillC said:
Looks good Ron! Tonight was my first time using S&G on a nasty Chinese restaurant. Carpet only 8 months old and never cleaned before tonight.. Mixed as directed 1oz per gallon with water rinse. Here are some pics.

carpets007.jpg

carpets009.jpg

These photos look about what grease eraser would do. I can't wait to try my G&S.

BillC

rwcarpet said:
BillC said:

carpets007.jpg

carpets009.jpg

These photos look about what grease eraser would do. I can't wait to try my G&S.
I have been using Grease Eraser for years and have always been more than happy with it. However mixing S&G at 1oz per gallon, very little dwell time and I didn't even prescrub,,, S&G gets my approval!!!!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BillC said:
rwcarpet said:
BillC said:

carpets007.jpg

carpets009.jpg

I have been using Grease Eraser for years and have always been more than happy with it. However mixing S&G at 1oz per gallon, very little dwell time and I didn't even prescrub,,, S&G gets my approval!!!!

Not to burst bubbles...but a lot of presprays would have done that same thing.

The key to my statement is in what you said: "never been cleaned". So the factory applied finish is pretty much untouched.

Anytime I go into a place and learn that the carpet has never been cleaned since brand new, no matter how dirty it is IT WILL COME CLEAN VERY NICELY.

I just smile and under promise but thinking to myself it will be a piece of cake to become a hero here.

S&G may be a very good product but like I said a lot of different prespray would work very well on "never been cleaned" carpets.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i really like the 1 oz a gallon though :shock: :shock: :shock:

BillC

Not burst bubbles...but a lot of presprays would have done that same thing.

The key to my statement is in what you said: "never been cleaned". So the factory applied finish is pretty much untouched.

Anytime I go into a place and learn that the carpet has never been cleaned since brand new, no matter how dirty it is IT WILL COME CLEAN VERY NICELY.

I just smile and under promise but thinking to myself it will be a piece of cake to become a hero here.

S&G may be a very good product but like I said a lot of different prespray would work very well on "never been cleaned" carpets.

So your saying just because its never been cleaned before that it will clean easily? Thats funny right there!!! That may be the case on residential but not commercial with grease so thick you can use a putty knife to scrape off the grease!! Please tell me what other chems would clean this good at 1oz per gallon, less than 10min dwell, no aggitation and water rinse?? :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom