Slop & Gobble kryptonite....and some good, heres your nasty

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
SO i found the little green rock for S&G....then again NOTHING works on this shit :x :x :x :x

they are done once a year

sooooo we spray it flush it and call it good.....after all they are almost 20 yrs old....and the years before me....wellllll lets just say the guy abused them rather then clean them....they would still be wet the next day :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the before
2011-08-25_00-35-32_882.jpg

2011-08-25_00-35-41_88.jpg

The after...and it lightens up as it dries.....but not a ton
2011-08-25_00-36-15_107.jpg

2011-08-25_00-36-29_218.jpg

2011-08-25_00-36-07_240.jpg

And what comes out

2011-08-25_00-38-01_374.jpg

so there is your nasty of the day

ohhhhhh and the

GOOD

It doesnt beat the shit out of your skin....

as i hold down the chair to prespray i get it on my hand...and the workers kneel on the chair with shorts....and it doesnt make it all nasty and slippery, and you know how it is when you get chems on your hands.....none of that

Name
Ron lippold
Re: Slop & Gobble kryptonite....and some good, heres your na

Here is another slop and gobble 1 oz per gallon 10 minutes dwell

before
IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

after
IMAG0180.jpg

thanks Joyce and Les great stuff

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Big Star said:
Where's Larry? :mrgreen:

:lol: that's what I was thinking!!

At what point does he print the "board de juuuooor" label and put it on a product or equipment?!? :lol:

So Larry, do you have any of this sloppygobbly stuff? If not get some so we can declare it once and for all is it good stuff or just a "passing thru the board's hype mechanism" stuff?

Name
Ron lippold

come on one oz to a gallon. great results. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Ivan C.

Has anyone compared the S&G to Grease Eater from magic wand co.? I wanted to try some of the grease eater but, 1) i don't have many commercial accounts at the moment and haven't been coming into to many res custy's with trashed carpet 2) I don't want to have to buy a $150 25lb pail just to try it out.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

I use grease eater on all residential. It doesnt have to be commercial to use it

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
:lol: that's what I was thinking!!

At what point does he print the "board de juuuooor" label and put it on a product or equipment?!? :lol:

takes the 30-60 rule to become a BDJ item , Zee
That's a minimum of 30% of the members posting 60% of the time about said product and/or method .
(experience with said product/method is preferred, but not required ) :lol:

So Larry, do you have any of this sloppygobbly stuff? If not get some so we can declare it once and for all is it good stuff or just a "passing thru the board's hype mechanism" stuff?

actually I do have some.
The second formulation is much better than the first ...I know that much for sure
But honestly, I haven't personally evaluated it enough to say anything with any certainty .

and I "strongly hesitate" to tell the the Little Genies to go out of their "comfort zone" and try something they're not familiar with unless/until "I'm" sure it's a better sledgehammer than what they currently have in the tool box

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

I got my slop and gobble and then I received the sample of the cleaner by the same name and am using it on a high school cafeteria friday

-JB-

Name
JB

and I "strongly hesitate" to tell the the Little Genies to go out of their "comfort zone" and try something they're not familiar with unless/until "I'm" sure it's a better sledgehammer than what they currently have in the tool box

werds to live by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom