Slotted vs. Hole Glides

Able 1

Name
Keith
If you don't pre-vac :shock: go with slots

If you do and want unbelieveable dry times go with the holed.

Keith

Farenheit251

I almost always use the holes even on trashed restaurants where I don't prevac. The ease of use and water recovery are worth pulling the hose off to grab some large pieces. Not sure how new it is but the last hole glide has a hybrid type slot on each end. You can use it to grab anything you could normally get with a hybrid.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Never had a problem with the GreenGlide hole glide clogging, even on the few jobs I don't prevac. The ease of wanding and decreased dry times make the choice easy for me.

I believe GreenGlides is the only company with the integrity, courage, and dedication to carpet cleaners to market a true hole glide.

I use BOTH

I cut my Ti wand and go between the Hybrid and the Holes. I can't believe it took my so long to cut my wand but I've never looked back. I mostly use the Hybrid on Trashed plush for the added agitation.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have wands with both but I end up using my hybird glides 99% of the time. Our favorite wand is the greenhorn and everyone in the family (including my 14 year old daughter) fight over it. We use a hybrid on that also.

G

americlean said:
What is the difference in performance/applications?
The Slotted will give good agitation, /The holes a little better suction, no agitation.
I use 6 different Slides (Glides) all depends on what type of carpet i'm cleaning!

HAHA !

CHEERS, AL

Able 1

Name
Keith
Right now I use a slotted and I get some chatter on com. grade carpet. Does the hole glide eliminate that totally?

Thanks,
Keith

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I use the hybrid. I went from using a slotted for a year to that and it was a huge difference in chatter and dry time.

Plus, I can feel the agitation more from the Hybrid. I would guess because the better suction is pulling the fibers a bit more? Either way I love the Hybrid but have never tried the holed. I like to be able to pick up a peice of a debris when possible. I pull off my cuff every now and then but the Hybrid gets most of it.

How many times did I say Hybrid?

Hey Greenie, you gotta love these threads.

Did I mention buy a Hybrid from Green Glides? I think I did.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have both, use the slots on restaurants, ie jobs I don't prevac.

The Slotted will leave the carpet slightly damper than the Holed. But if comparing glided vs nonglided, the slotted will dry it significantly faster.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Ron Werner said:
I have both, use the slots on restaurants, ie jobs I don't prevac.

The Slotted will leave the carpet slightly damper than the Holed. But if comparing glided vs nonglided, the slotted will dry it significantly faster.

There are jobs that YOU dont prevac!! :shock: :D Just breakin em for ya!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea Ron's a Hack.. :roll:
Have you seen his stair vid? Makes me feel inferior.
I have stair penis envy. :|

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Chris Muetterties said:
I use BOTH

I cut my Ti wand and go between the Hybrid and the Holes. I can't believe it took my so long to cut my wand but I've never looked back. I mostly use the Hybrid on Trashed plush for the added agitation.

Cut your wand... like with a saws-all?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom