Slow Economy. Dirty Trucks

Farenheit251

Judging by what I'm seeing and hearing at my distributor carpet cleaning is down and alot of guys are slow. Keep seeing trucks parked at home when I am cleaning the neighbors. Why don't these guys take the time to clean up their nasty,disorganized trucks? Mrs. Piffleton probably doesn't know good carpet cleaning from bad, but she knows it looks like they live in the van. Some guys are just too lazy/stupid to be self employed.

R

R W

I'm going to clean mine out right now. Busy month ahead, starting tomorrow.

I also gotta pull and clean my brine tank from the Kinetico. I must have ran some hot water through it recently, and it solidified the salt at the bottom, jamming up the brine inlet valve. If you've got an onboard softener like Kinetico that recharges automatically, make sure you connect to COLD water at the job! Anything over 120* can damage the resin beds and screw up the brine tank.

G

ive decided now thats is very quiet im gonna clean it out and put the hotdog cart in the back and start selling hot dogs at the end of the street.

Becker

Name
Becker
Yes, it is all about the van being cleaned.

My van was dirty and I was booked solid the last couple of weeks before thanksgiving. I even passed some gravy on to a fellow board member.

Maybe they were taking some holiday time off.

Name
George Valliant
I keep the outside of the van halfway clean thanks to the local 5 Minute Car Wash and local gas station washes. But, I really need to schedule some time to power wash the inside bed. I might do that this afternoon after I'm done working.

Back
Top Bottom