slow no phones ringing

TimP

I got my CGD job today. 350 bucks for Saturday. And I just finished working up my bid for the estimate I went on last night. Could be as much as much as 2200 bucks to do everything. Needless to say for me that's huge. Plus I booked another job today. Things seem to be going good especially if I get this big bid. I should know by the end of the week I think cause I'll have to get the caulk and get the color seal on order to do it next week. Plus my wife just called me with another tile cleaning job estimate to do.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The phones here, just south of you in Binghamton are so slow I am opening spam mail and talking to telephone solicitors for something to do.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
KevinD said:
The phones here, just south of you in Binghamton are so slow I am opening spam mail and talking to telephone solicitors for something to do.

That comes just before Bankruptcy

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Dave, you still have that ro unit in your truck?. How's it working for you?.

Sorry, missed the topic. Phones are ringing but people are having less cleaned.

Albert

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
the ro unit is hook up tot eh house..it is a 300 gallon per day unit that fills a storage tank, i then fill the truck off the storage tank and go do my thing..
i never run out of water and it works great.
dave

campusman57 said:
remember here it dies right down near christmas there is not a lot of holiday cleaning here different market here just like when i worked for coit here we were dead but buffalo and rochester where busy its been the same for a long time

it doesn't matter where you are there are going to be BDCC's that don't have any work and guys that are booked solid....what type of marketing are you doing to get business and make that phone ring?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Robthecarpetguy said:
campusman57 said:
remember here it dies right down near christmas there is not a lot of holiday cleaning here different market here just like when i worked for coit here we were dead but buffalo and rochester where busy its been the same for a long time

it doesn't matter where you are there are going to be BDCC's that don't have any work and guys that are booked solid....what type of marketing are you doing to get business and make that phone ring?

That falls on everything in life

"Its not me fault"

Back
Top Bottom