Slow?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I get on the road for one week and everything gets slow. lol
It's a nice break but now it's back to work to get things moving.

Anyone else?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm a little busier than I was last week. I had my first call yesterday from a new customer specifically requesting "the big truck."

And, I don't even have anything related to that phrase on my truck or in any of my advertising.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Yep, but i am waiting till after the 1st....as i like the commercial end of things a bit more.... And they REALLY dont want to talk to you about cleaning...if you aint there to buy something...get the hell out

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
We've been pretty steady. Had a week lull after TGiving with only a job or so per day but then it picked back up. Went at it all day yesterday got home around 7 pm last night.

Marty we've experience some of your Big Truck Luck this week also. I only occasionally get walk ups (but 95% of time spent inside of the home) however, last week we were in 2 new areas that both had "no solitition" posted (in this case I don't do the 5-7 around) and we still booked 2 jobs when neighbors heard "The Beast" and wanted their house cleaned

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Pretty busy.....Don't think the truck has anything to do with it.....more like the nice warm spring like temps we are having............

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

gotta love the desert in the winter...........

N

nwhmbiz

Damn tasty mexican food here in Tucson, and by the way you probably have more illegals in your state. The weather absolutely fantastic just like Jim's pictures show. I think I'll stop for a killer breakfast burro on the way to my 1st job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom