Slower Than Normal Hioliday Season

CleanEvo

everfresh1 said:
Bruce Humphrey said:
I'm 2 hours north of you and it's not slow for us, it is slowing down from the last 4 months, half way through the month and we already matched last Decembers numbers.

Yea maybe its becouse I haven't done any advertising this year Just relied on my previous costumers to call. I sent out post cards in the spring, I haven't done that in a while. I'll have to step it up next year :mrgreen:

That's exactly what I did as well and I'm wondering if that's starting to catch up to me... but if I think of all the money I saved in advertising and mailouts, it's been good. If you're like me... you'll be swamped come spring.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Very slow here. Every job is clean the living room and hall up to the doors and that is it.

Our Coit is running a 40% off sale almost 2 times a month for the last 4 months. He is doing the ads that fold over the comics every Sunday. In the past they only did the 40% right after Christmas. He must be feeling it too.

Chris A

Name
Chris
we were fortunate enough to pick up a big 3 day school job December 28-30. I still have next tuesday and wednesday relatively open, with a few rugs to deliver before Christmas. Our december will be way up, but last year sucked so...

dgargan

We had a great year, up 20% over all but December down 40% so far with little on the books for next week. I can't explain that?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: Slower Than Normal Holiday Season

December was going like gangbusters until we got 16 " of snow and below zero temps 7 of the last 9 days.

Now it is a dead crawl.

We have already had as much snow and below zero temps as we normally get all winter season.

I hate cleaning when it is below zero anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom