Small market water damage

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have backed off on water damage as it was starting to get too crazy with insurance companies, Xactimate pricing, preferred vendors, etc. However, it seems that the large restoration companies are pricing themselves out of the smaller jobs. A lot of them have very high minimums and refuse to work on non insurance claims. I am finding that a lot of property managers are looking for people who can handle basic small jobs, extraction, install drying equipment, etc. I am considering adding a few more dehumidifiers and dryers and taking on a little more. Over the holidays, I had 3 small jobs come my way for a total just over $5,000. Nice work when everything else is slow.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I average 1k a week on small wdr

the initial callout can be a stretch when busy, but once the gears in it's easy

probably looking at getting 1 more dehu, and replacing my amp hungry airmovers to lower draw this 1st quarter

Reactions: Cleanworks

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Diversity is key.
C7AB2012-908B-4380-AED3-C189F588D2C4.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I am consistently awesome to this PM.
I hate air duct cleaning. But this customer feeds me the most. So I say yes.
By the way. I hate air duct cleaning.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
uncommon to see ducting in our housing here, glad to not know anything about it

got a few pm's that I will occasionally do wall cleaning and windows for etc.. I hate it when they refer me to other people for it, they don't seem to get that it's only done as a favour :hopeless:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
uncommon to see ducting in our housing here, glad to not know anything about it

got a few pm's that I will occasionally do wall cleaning and windows for etc.. I hate it when they refer me to other people for it, they don't seem to get that it's only done as a favour :hopeless:
The more things you do, the less they think of you as a carpet cleaner and start thinking of you as a handy man.

Reactions: scotty747

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
What is universal hvac certification?
Universal Certification - An Universal Certification can be obtained and a candidate passes the certification exams for Type I, Type II, and Type III. To become certified, technicians must pass a test demonstrating proper handling of ozone depleting refrigerants and knowledge of EPA refrigerant regulations.
Contractor Licensing › epa-certificat...
EPA Certification, Test, Exam, and Review - Contractor Licensing

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom