Smart watch and your business?

Mikey P

Administrator
IDid she throw it and park and push the button. Did it start then? NM I assume since you're taking to the dealer it started back up...

Battery?
The override button wouldnt work consistantly, either would the lane assist off button.

Alarms were going off at the failed stops, telling her to hit the (electric) parking brake lever to reset the auto/off-on..

#cluster

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My CR-V has all that but I keep it turned off. She does get too carried away. She still gets excited if I get too close and tells me to BRAKE! Lane safety off!! It tries to tell me my attention is waningšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚ Who donā€™t know that!! My Ridgeline is a good boy, he donā€™t tell me how to drivešŸ˜„

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Turns out, Iā€™m in the new CR-V market. I didnā€™t know it, but I went to the dealership today with the VP. She said my truck was about paid for and her 20 CR-V needs new tires, sošŸ˜¬šŸ¤£

FredC

Village Idiot
Turns out they were two updates needed for the start stop function..

My mom has an outback she was having issues with. Dealer said the same thing...needs an update.

I really can't understand how it runs fine then suddenly needs an update unless they are programming them to fook up.

could be wrong though because I didn't investigate any further

Mikey P

Administrator
My mom has an outback she was having issues with. Dealer said the same thing...needs an update.

I really can't understand how it runs fine then suddenly needs an update unless they are programming them to fook up.

could be wrong though because I didn't investigate any further

You'd think the mothership would send the update on its own

Mikey P

Administrator
Itā€™s almost like they went you to bring it in so they can find other things that ā€œneedā€ to be taken care ofā€¦

The only issue they could find is that the battery had been replaced, which my wife and I don't recall doing, with a what they called "ordinary car" battery.
They claim there is a special battery made for these Auto stop and start automobiles these days, which I never confirmed because they said the battery was just fine

I maintain seven vehicle batteries and seeing how they all fail every 2 to 3 years, it's hard to keep track...

Getting back to the subject of Ritz watches I've never looked into it or thought about it but are these smart watches all operated on a battery or have any of them gone solar powered yet?

The concept of solar powered is appealing and I own a few, but none of them can replace my 70 yo designed automatic as my daily wearer..

FredC

Village Idiot
The only issue they could find is that the battery had been replaced, which my wife and I don't recall doing, with a what they called "ordinary car" battery.
They claim there is a special battery made for these Auto stop and start automobiles these days, which I never confirmed because they said the battery was just fine

I maintain seven vehicle batteries and seeing how they all fail every 2 to 3 years, it's hard to keep track...

Getting back to the subject of Ritz watches I've never looked into it or thought about it but are these smart watches all operated on a battery or have any of them gone solar powered yet?

The concept of solar powered is appealing and I own a few, but none of them can replace my 70 yo designed automatic as my daily wearer..

The battery would have been my guess because of the multiple systems affected

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

Canā€™t beat a well made automatic. In emergency situation, it wonā€™t let you down. And the design and unique appearance.

Most millennials donā€™t know what an automatic watch is.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom