Smells Like Victory... Thank You John Olson, Larry

Odorcide did the trick...!!!

Extreme Dog smell gone, gone , gone...!!!

Thank you John Olson, Larry Capatoni...I followed your advice and it saved the day.

Mixed, 2 scoops of Powerburst, 8 oz of Odorcide per gal. Added a couple of OZ's of Oxyclean, and boosted with a couple of oz's of Orange force sample I had....was not taking any chances...vacuumed so much Ron Werner would have been proud....layed down the prespray mix, agitated with pad machine, then extracted slow and flushed completely....followed by application of 8 0z per gal of Odorcide....Terry Brevik loaned me a Airpath fan, thanks Terry...dried it fast.

The best part is that I get to charge my PM bigtime for the carpet...he thought he had to tear it out...now he doesn't....this board and its members are really one of the greatest resources a guy in carpet cleaning could hope for.

Thank you to ...one and all.... :)

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
I don't think god gave those guys wisdom, I think experience and f'ing up a few and getting a few right did, that or listening to the right advice from the right people...

I don't think god ever gave pre-spray advice.

Take care,
Lisa

Grant D

Glad it worked Thomas. Did you vacuum much before the first time you cleaned? If so how much came out when you went back and vac'd before the second time you cleaned? Nice to hear it worked out for you.

Mike Draper

truckmount girl said:
I don't think god gave those guys wisdom, I think experience and f'ing up a few and getting a few right did, that or listening to the right advice from the right people...

Take care,
Lisa

We were being smart ass's. We don't believe God granted them special knowledge on carpet cleaning techniques.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Odorcide had never let me down. I laugh when people say how expensive it is. Charge for it. I have never had to return to a single job when using it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
But the smell..........................................................................?

Grant D said:
Glad it worked Thomas. Did you vacuum much before the first time you cleaned? If so how much came out when you went back and vac'd before the second time you cleaned? Nice to hear it worked out for you.

I vacuumed normally the first time...when I went back and Wernered it...I got another 1/2 vac cup per room...the experience kind of surprised me...Werner is right...I think we often leave quite a bit behind when we hurry through vacuuming...and since I get paid to vac as part of my general cleaning of the unit...I have learned I should probably slow down my vacuuming and be more thorough.

wired

How large was the area? how long did it take you from start to finish? How long did you let chems dwell? Lastly how much did you charge Please be truthful . Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

W

War Monger

truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa

THANK GOD! Give God the Glory! Hallelujiah! AMEN!

If it weren't for God, there would be no dirt, so there would be no carpet cleaning. We should all give thanks to God every single day for all of our blessings!

No one ever did anything on their own....without God, nothing is possible....with God ALL things are possible.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Glad it worked out and thank you for the thank you but you did it not us. We just offered suggestions with what you already had available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom