Smile, you're on candid camera!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
you should probably let the proper authorities handle the sign situation...doesn't make you look very professional...kinda "childish" in a way, similar to adults throwing eggs in their neighbors drive-way.

Well said Lisa.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Thanks for the tip Sherlock!

Actually, zoning told me to take them down because the violation falls under their litter ordinance.

taking them down wasn't the problem. it was trying to get the guy to quit putting them back up that was.

Unless zoning actually catches him in the act of posting their was little they could do.

I was working with zoning to build a case to testify in court and the signs were to be used in evidence.

but whatever... after 3 years i finally got him stopped. it wasn't as i invisioned but got him stopped non-the-less.

My appologies if you don't agree with my methods but the nice guy approach did not work and he gave zoning the middle finger.

If it's any consolation I made several carpet cleaners in THIS town very happy!!!

furthermore, last time i checked their were over 300 carpet cleaners is this rat hole town. if every single carpet cleaner put up 100 signs can you imagine?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom