Snake Oil!!!Great Stuff

RickL

Tried the New High Foam Snake Oil I won in the name the snake contest that Greenie ran. It was a commercial account 3rd floor facility with lots of real dirty traffic areas and stains from lunch being dropped stuffed be spilled etc. Snake Oil cleaned it all up great had several comments from the Director on down to Mgrs on how great the carpet looked.
But I do a fair amount of Encapping and the comments that were great to hear were "Boy it smells great in here". I've used several brands and have never received any comments on how great it smells. On one other brand I've had comments on the strong chemical smell asking me if it's safe and on another brand I've been ask to add something to deodorize the carpet.
I agree with Mike and Chavez this is great stuff!! If your encapping I'd definately give it a try.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It's great stuff, try the Magic Bullet too. The guys have been real impressed with it also.

You're right Rick not only is it very effective but it smells good too.

R

R W

So....just where can this Snake Oil be purchased? I checked Greenies WS and couldn't find it.

RickL

It's a Judson Product so you might have to contact Les. But Greenie shipped mine to me and he ran the contest. Probably just call him or email.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Judson Labs: 864-233-6442
Greenies Cell: 951-218-9177

And, yeah the Snake Oil is pretty awesome. Cleans well, cuts grease, smells nice (& has an odor neutralizer/deo built in) and it's cheap to use if watch your dilutuion ratios... The stuff goes a mile!

I really like the 2.5 gallon packaging option too (but you've got to get 2 of them at a time). Easier to handle than 5 gallon buckets and plenty of juice to work with... If it wasn't for Vacaway's spotters I would be darn near all Snake Oil/Judson chems unless I'm doing VCT.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
2-3 oz per gallon unless I'm doing a restaurant. Never really needed to boost with the Magic Bullet but it's a great general purpose spotter.

Note: I'm padcapping the diners & steam every 6-18 months.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't buy any because his ad he posted looked like a joke.ooops

anaroberts12

Is snake oil really effective for all types of cleaning like carpets, tile, kitchen, wall etc. Provide more information on snake oil and its pros and cons.
Regards
Steam Clean

Greenie

Snake Oil is a crystalizing shampoo, specifically made to encapsulate soil and be vacuumed away, it happens to work really well on upholstery, but is a carpet shampoo.

It is not a hard surface cleaner, I don't think you would want to leave an encapsualting polymer on your hard surfaces.

For those you would use GOSH! degreaser and hard surface cleaner, this is one of Judson's seldom talked about super cleaners for hard surface (because this is primarily a carpet cleaning board).

If you need Deodorizing properties ask for Quat-a-Lot.

Jeremy kindly listed my cell, but feel free to ring my business line:
925-452-7282

Or call Joyce Jones @ Judson 864-233-6442

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Here are few pics of a job I did a week or 2 ago... Its a conference center with olephin CGD and this is right outside their busy kitchen. This area is alway hammered. See for yourself...

pictures10-26188.jpg

pictures10-26189.jpg

pictures10-26190.jpg

pictures10-26190.jpg

Here's another area in the same 5000 sq ft dining room:

pictures10-26193.jpg

pictures10-26192.jpg

This was all done at 2 oz per gallon. It looked even better once it weas dry...

Attachments

• pictures10-26190.jpg
    pictures10-26190.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 117

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Well unfortantly my results are less then stellar...

didnt appear to break it down as much as i like...

i will post a seperate heading and pics..

went back tonight to drop off a bill....and well not all that great :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm surprised Doug.

What did you use it on and how did you use it?

We just did a demo last night in a corporate cafeteria and they were so impressed they booked the job for this Saturday.

7,000 sq/ft, they have had problems maintaining it with walk behinds, using Op and the Snake it kicked ass!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
What is snake oil? I went to judsons site, there's nothing called snake oil?

His site has also been under construction for a looooong time in certain pages??

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Just call... If you're out west you might want to call Greenie @ 925-452-7282... Or call Joyce Jones @ Judson 864-233-6442 either way it'll get there.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
rctpks said:
I'm surprised Doug.

What did you use it on and how did you use it?

We just did a demo last night in a corporate cafeteria and they were so impressed they booked the job for this Saturday.

7,000 sq/ft, they have had problems maintaining it with walk behinds, using Op and the Snake it kicked ass!

What kind of OP did you guys run? Orbot? How does Orbot react to the drying polymer inside the pump and spray jets? Do they clog up at all if some of the juice dries in there after finishing a job?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been using it for months now and not had an issue with it in the Orbot.

We have been draining our Cimex's and running water through them because we had one clog up. Not even sure if it was related because it only did it on one machine, could have just been time.

Never considered the Orbot clogging, maybe we should run water through it?

Greenie what do you think should we rinse it too?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Ok guys here we go...little back ground.

This carpet is roughly 13 yrs old, get done quarterly, but they like to stretch it out if they can...the area i am showing has a warehouse area that comes into it....I usually encap, i use to extract (portys) then post bonnet...always had issues with streaking, wick backs...UNTIL RICKYS ENCAP. Everynow and then i would extract/flush, then go back next day and encap it..always looked great, in fact thats why they try to stretch out cleanings.

So 1st pics are of the wick backs with clean lines of encap (snakeoil at 2 oz a gallon)

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

Last 2 everything looks ehhh ok huh...this was Sat night....

Wed night this is what it looks like....they have mats, so i flipped them over to show the RESOIL issue

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

Like i said, 2oz a gallon, on a already "cleaned" floor...never have i had this happen here, after i used rickys juice..

Also as i was cleaning, it seemed it didnt want to break it down as easy as rickys had in the past...almost like it was tellin me to put in more...so i did bump it to a 4 oz mix, with same issues...

So IMHO if i have to use 4oz a gallon of this, then its not that much of a savings....

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Try it at 3 oz per gallon instead of 4. That's a 50% increase in the chemistry/polymer. Just curious but, did you vacuum first? Looked like a bit more than "light soil" to me in couple of the pics. Looks like it cleaned "OK" at 2 oz but maybe there wasn't enough polymer for the soil load?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That looks bad, but we've not had any issues with it.

We use to use Releasit along with Hot Knife and Pad Cap Pro and the Snake Oil (did I mention I don't like the name) has cleaned just as well or better.

I wonder what went wrong? Was it really heavily soiled?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
We unclog the 3 cimex regularly...its has to be a hell of a lot easier to do then trying to clean out the spray system on the Orbot. I really would like to get an Orbot, but am a bit scared of the possible issues with the spray system.

The Preacher

get out of the biz if you can't clean any better than that!!! :p

bonnet clean it instead of Cimexing it, you'll remove SOME soil that way!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That is true when heavily soiled we use OP instead of Encap.

Danny why was it working before for him? Was the carpet just not loaded yet?

Jeremy have you had any problems with clogging with the Brute's spray system?

The Preacher

looks like it was time for a HWE flush, and then start over with encap/bonnet/encap/FLUSH. that would be my routine on a quartly maintenance account!

Back
Top Bottom