SnapEncap?

Fred Homan

How many of you here have use SnapEncap? How would you compare it to other products? Feedback appreciated.

Fred

Fred Homan

Thanks Mikey....I don't care what Chad says about you...You are alright!!!

Love,

Fred

Fred Homan

Mikey, Do you have Demien Lucero's phone number? I would like to give him a call.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It works & it's cheap. Good combo... Just be sure to get the 2 oz per gallon concentrate. Then mix it at 4 oz per gallon. Still cheaper than most out there.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
if i i was handed my local Circuit City stores i'd love it to :)

actually, i do like the product. i bought three 3-gallon jugs over a year ago. hated the first jug of it.

it stated 4 oz per gallon and i didn't like the results. on the 2nd jug, to get rid of it faster, i started mixing it at 8oz per gall and wow the stuff finally works to my liking! 1 bene of this stuff that i find is it dries faster than any other encap product i've tried...no idea why.

mixing with sod perc turns it a really cool shade of purple to :)

used it tonight in fact.

thanx --- Derek.

Greenie

So Derek, you are using 1 year old juice?

I'd want to try his newest stuff before I judged it.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
over a year old. i think i judged it positively.?.

so there is a "new-N-improved" snap encap out?

i was told it works at >4 oz per gallon better than any other encap at 8 oz., but i didn't find it to be true.

but at 8 oz it works as good as any encap i've tried. and dries probably the fastest. if there is a "new-N-improved", i hope it still dries quickly.

thanx --- Derek.

Clark

In the early stages we did play around with the formula. But the chemist said to leave it the hell alone. We had problems pumping it when the concentration was at 2 oz per gallon. We solved that. But the good news is that DuPont has developed a new polymer with 60% more free carbon. This polymer is not available to anyone. Our chemist (a DuPont Employee) has supplied us with 1000 pounds. It entered the US Monday and will be here Tuesday. The chemist says this will improve the solutions ability to bind up soils and carpet contaminates by 100%.

www.orbitecsolutions.com 800-528-1376

www.orbitecsolutions.com/snapencap_ic.htm

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it bugged me to use it, because it wouldnt "foam" and made it tough to tell what you were doing...

i likes the little bit of suds

timnelson

"60% more free carbon"

Is that the same thing as soot?

Is it carbon that you don't pay for?

Is it carbon that is emancipated?

:shock:

B Steinbach

I have used, and still do use a variety of encap products. As mentioned above, Snap does need to be mixed a little stronger to be effective in heavily-soiled conditions. But considering the cost vs performance, I would say it is easily the most cost effective encap product out there.

John Watson

I also wasn't real impressed with it as it was. Didn't try to mix stronger. Thought I still had a couple of gallons to play with, but, now Clark has the new formula my stuff is an Anti Que. I like a little foam or the whiteness as we pass over an area, Missed the Tea tree oil smell, Guess I am spoiled,

O Danny O Danny, Love your self portrait!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom