So, Brevik

Mikey P

Administrator
Did you end up enjoying your time in Nashville?

No golf, talking to broke dicks all day, getting forced on stage with those other know-it-alls..

Did you learn anything new?

Did you get a god lead on a future N1 sale?

Did you OD on Waffles?

Bjorn

Had a great time

sold Rob Hanks FK tee shirt

gave away a whole box of cigars ( Judson smoked a few )

I was surprised how well my truck mount was accepted

the truck mount round table I feel I did not belong up there with the old guard royalty

the dri ease crew was tops

and a special thanks to you and Bob Foster who made sure we had everything we needed and then some

Marty you missed a very good time!

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjsB0oXmGGEm]

Bjorn

most homes are a little more EZ to work in this was a worse case with stuff every where.

as in this video you can see little better that cords are not much of a problem

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Jwj6hD_5wm]

if you need a quote on machine price please feel free to give me a call

lance

Great job in the mobile home, Terry.

The owners should be very happy with the results. Big difference and you saved them some money. I hope you get some referrals from them.

Have a great day.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
How many amps per cord Terje? I don't use a splitter but it looks like a good idea with the 5 cords I normally use. :shock: - 2 circuits machine and pump out, 2 for heater and another for vac booster when needed.But I do want a real pump - preferably a General or a Hypro. Pumptec sucks shit.

Bjorn

yes pump tecks are the bomb When that Bering goes it takes the motor and pump out in light speed
yes I use Hypro piston pumps. uses around 9,5 to 10.5 amps per leg remember I am using 220

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have used both pumps and I prefer pumptech. But, different strokes.

I like to put the cords on reels.

Bjorn

eXPENCE001.jpg

problem with the pumptek is it's all proprietary if the motor goes you have to buy their motor

any 56c with 5/8 shaft will work much better to use quality Balor or Leeson electric motors

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Hypros are OK. As long as they are easy to grease. Seems like they need a lot of grease. I always had trouble getting them off the motor shaft for replacement. Whats good is that you can find them at farm stores or Graingers.

Looks like you have chemical injection.

Do you have the unloader on the front pannel for pressure asjustment?

Some machines(Mainly portables) Have the unloader underneath because they don't want to pay for 2' of hose for a return.

I Could never figure that out.

Bjorn

yep pressure regulator right in front

FACEFLOOD008.jpg

don't get me wrong here i have put together quite a few pumpteks for my customers

the big problem with them is you have to take the head off and grease the Bearing every now and then
what will also happen is a seal will start to leak and dry the Bering out. When that Bearing wants to take
a shit it does it at light speed and takes the whole motor and sometimes the pump head with it.

If you start to blow breakers when your machine has not had any problems in the past it could be a sign
that Bearing is starting to go bad.

this here is a 205 I put together for a customer notice all the quick connects for easy pump head removal
PUUUMP003.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've got this shiny new General sitting around. The idea was to build a component machine around it. It will have 2 sets of two stage vacs, but 3 cords. I don't know the viking vacuum magic yet. :wink:

generalpump.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom