So easy..

Mikey P

Administrator
If you were in Vegas in January you met Dusty Bell, who also did the Podcast with Robert Altas about carpet repair I put up earlier this week.

I saw him talking about sending out a super simple email to your database and knowing he knows his shit, I gave it a try..

Hi Marty, you F'idiot

Are you planning on doing any carpet or tile cleaning this spring?

If so, let's talk soon!

Thanks!

Mike Pailliotet@Connoisseur

775 552-5429

www.carsonvalleycarpetcleaning.com

---------------------------I booked three jobs in under 5 minutes for NV so I sent one out for CA too

So far we've booked eleven jobs, got 15 or so "not ready yet but thanks for the reminder" and many "I moved or removed all my carpets and went LVP so Foff's...

FredC

Village Idiot
A1D37BF8-F45B-4136-A7FE-ED95F02534FF.jpeg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
That pretty much what i say to people. If you approach people loading up fancy cars with groceries, you say basically same thing and give em the brochure... A skill i know all to well. It works!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You start sending me email spams and I'm gonna find another cleaner.

Although my carpet currently does need cleaning. Do you do $99.00 whole house?

Take off your list! 😉

Mikey P

Administrator
The responses I got were quite friendly actually mini just to let me know that they weren't ready yet despite Fred's spam warning I think all of mine went out and

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Do you warn them when they sign up for the list, that they will receive special offers? Do you give them a chance to opt out.

Sometimes I receive them, sometimes I opt out. Depends on what it is.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
If we just rely on the house call emails then response is good but if we use mail chimp it sends as if it were me personally sending the email and the response is really good, I think because spam isnt picking up any of it.

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom