So how was your day?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Dropped the van off to see why it was shooting steam every once n a while- I had a condo building to do the halls in close by, so I dropped my equipment off, dropped the van off, and went to work. Got a call from the mechanic- intake manifold gasket, $850. I tweaked the machine, but I didn't tighten a vac hose enough and I'm too stupid to figure it out, but I limped through the job. Van was supposed to be ready by 2 so I had lots of time to get the machine to my buddy's shop. "Gonna be a while" Off to Uhaul, rent a van and take it over."Closing at 5:30 sharp". Went home with the intention of going for a bike ride. Bent my brake rotor last ride, so that went for a crap on me. Got to the shop at 4:30 "Ready in a few minutes" I got outta there at 5:45.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

tim

We all have those days Willy! Ours didnt go much better! We cleaned and sealed 500 sq ft of Saltillo with a solvent based sealer made for mexican tile. The stuff evaporated so fast we used more than the maximum amount listed and the fumes were overwhelming. The directions said to move the puddle after ten seconds to allow the product to soak in and self level, turned to syrup in 2 seconds! Finished that job and went to see a repair job from November that was deteriorating. Found the backing was continuing to delaminate, had to buy burlap, reconstruct 6 inches of the backing with latex and burlap, add a second row of tackstrip, restretch, and trim at a transition of tile since the homeowner did not want a t or z bar. Went to our water job to pickup our equipment and get paid, homeowner not home. Called to apologize after I had been home an hour, gotta go back today! Glad I got it out of the way so the rest of the week will go smooth!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom