So much for a weekend off....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So I'm gonna take the weekend off. Take the wife to the State Fair. Eat, Drink, get away....
had a fire call come in Saturday Morning from an adjuster just as I was getting in the truck to head to the twin cities. The Prefered Vendor couldn't get a crew. The adjuster had worked with us and knew what we could do. Started making some calls. We pulled together a crew of 14 and did the job in one day (Sunday). It was quite an accomplishment especially with the amount of Content (Records, collectibles....) 14 family members took time to get the job accomplished and the people back into their home. We have quite a crew!

The phone was also ringing like crazy booking jobs in October(mind you this was Sunday people were calling). They wanted to make sure they could get on the schedule and these are huge jobs!

I am going Jet Sking today and on the pontoon! Body is saying "Ouch"!

Gonna make sure the family and family crew have a great day on me!

Mark Saiger

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Congrats,
I am working everyday this weekend including today. Been getting calls like crazy.
Who calls a carpet cleaner on Sunday? Been gettin those too.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Soon as I got done posting the first post, I got called out on a small emergency job. Took a couple of hours and just a few miles from me. Now, I just got off the pontoon boat (high performance pontoon) and am cooking a few steaks for the family and a couple of cold drinks!

Business has been great and I hope you are all doing well too!

Mark

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
last week was kinda slow as usual so did a bunch of things last week and over parts of the weekend

did an empty residential rental that needed to be cleaned for the renters to move in on Tuesday

Dobs would be ashamed

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we worked Saturday all day and 5 hours today

and do mean "we", cause even "I" was throw'in down physical labor the whole time with the Little Genies....

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
meAt said:
we worked Saturday all day and 5 hours today

and do mean "we", cause even "I" sure as heck wasn't throw'in down physical labor because I was worried Willy would go fishing the whole time with the Little Genies....

..L.T.A.

You slept in the truck? :mrgreen: I worked all weekend.

I got a call from a lady yesterday who JUST HAD to have her basement apartment cleaned TODAY. Can't help you, booked until at least 9 tonight. Phoned back 10 minutes later, anyone I would know? Not on move day ma'am. "I'll give you 10 dollars!" I tried not to laugh. Finally, I offered her the pole position today. "How much"? How big? 500 sf. 125 plus tax. "Very expensive" Cheaper because it's empty ma'am. I charge more if there's furniture. "O.K." Roll up to roll away, 45 minutes, 2 spots only that blew right out. But she wanted a handful of cards for her friends and neighbours. :)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
LOL

the first few steelies are IN a couple creeks right now

if i can make it happen, I'll be up there some time this week

...L.T.A.

Bob Foster

4pm today (last day of the long weekend here) A landlord calls and asks if can come over and clean these two bedrooms and a stairway right away......

So what did this Broke Dick Carpet Cleaner say?........you guessed - Sure - be right over. (I'm batching right now so no big deal)

Apparently the move out tenants that moved left the place trashed and the move in tennants were a little pissed off. People were moving in arround me. Gawd I hate that..

Turns out he owns 3 properties and his brother owns 2.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I had a last minute call from a good customer who is having chair lift put in. They need the stairs cleaned ASAP. I ended up doing more..thank God...so it was worth my while.

I am sure they will call after the chair lift is in to clean up the mess.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
That sucks you didn't make it to the State Fair. I miss the MN fair. Been to a few diff state fairs and that one is by far the best.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Betcha grease gets dripped on the stairs from them lubing the chair lift up.

I don't mind going back.
OOOhhhh specialty stain mam, I will have to charge extra for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom