So Nate

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Most direct drives get whatever temperature the engine runs at. Not really any need to regulate the heat unless you don't want hot water for some reason but the Cleanco and hydramasters have had a control that bypasses the heat exchangers. I disabled it on my CDS as it was leaking. My Cleanco has an adjustable bypass so you can get less heat or no heat at all. Unlike exhaust heat exchangers, there is no need to bypass to the waste tank
My cds has an adjustment for heat, built seems to be stuck open. I’m very impressed with the heat the CDS punps out.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My cds has an adjustment for heat, built seems to be stuck open. I’m very impressed with the heat the CDS punps out.
If the temperature gauge is correct, on my 4.2 I seem to get up to 215 F. I just recently put in a new rad and thermostat and it seems to have dropped a bit. They probably put in a lower temp thermostat. Still over 200F. My Cleanco seems to max out at 195F.

Name
Nate W.
If the temperature gauge is correct, on my 4.2 I seem to get up to 215 F. I just recently put in a new rad and thermostat and it seems to have dropped a bit. They probably put in a lower temp thermostat. Still over 200F. My Cleanco seems to max out at 195F.

What’s the ballpark price of a blower HX from TTI/John’s customs?

Or Cleanco?

I’ll sacrifice heat for not buying propane.. but I don’t want to be disappointed as well.. Then I’ll be the only Eeejot to put a LG heater in a PTO Steam Genie.. :very_drunk:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

Or Cleanco?

I’ll sacrifice heat for not buying propane.. but I don’t want to be disappointed as well.. Then I’ll be the only Eeejot to put a LG heater in a PTO Steam Genie.. :very_drunk:
You'll blow it up!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Or Cleanco?

Sounds like the cores are about $1400 from aramsco or Jon don.

Reactions: Nate The Great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom