So Nomad, what are you going to do this winter

Mikey P

Administrator
when the phone stops ringing and the pooper needs to get paid?

run 1/2 off specials (and they still wont call)
start offering water damage services
pay him to clean the truck or shop
put him on unemployment
teach him to boyle the stock market
pay him to babysit your tots

it's coming..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That's why I'm priming the pump now. Also, why are you focused on me with your question? This isn't my first year in business. I seem to manage every winter and keep going. But I never really advertise. Now that I actually have a helper that can do stuff, My mind is exploding. I've put together a multi faceted marketing approach. Expanded into Chico grabbed a couple more PM's. I'm on fire.

Not going to discuss what I'm doing in detail here, too many local lurkers. But I have created a battle plan like Gen. Patton in Bastogne.

Also killing it with the options :) Already made my money back for the Lima Bean. But, I need the business to pay it back still.

Heading to Mexico in Feb. My goal is to be able to leave on Vacation and have the business still going.

Oh damn, That reminds me, I have an $1100 Water Damage job I need to invoice.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That's why I'm priming the pump now. Also, why are you focused on me with your question? This isn't my first year in business. I seem to manage every winter and keep going. But I never really advertise. Now that I actually have a helper that can do stuff, My mind is exploding. I've put together a multi faceted marketing approach. Expanded into Chico grabbed a couple more PM's. I'm on fire.

Not going to discuss what I'm doing in detail here, too many local lurkers. But I have created a battle plan like Gen. Patton in Bastogne.

Also killing it with the options :) Already made my money back for the Lima Bean. But, I need the business to pay it back still.

Heading to Mexico in Feb. My goal is to be able to leave on Vacation and have the business still going.

Oh damn, That reminds me, I have a $1100 Water Damage job I need to invoice.
Did you get your other van already?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
The benefit of living in California is that we don't really have a slow season due to our great weather in most areas.
we have busy and swamped!

Reactions: Nomad74

ImperialCC

Name
Jason McCurry
What’s wrong with working on Saturday?
Ask an Adventist. You know the ones that go to church on Saturday. Good people. They let us Episcopalians use their church on Sunday while we were having the floor joist and seals repaired. We did pay them some rent.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The question is for anyone here who is going from a single to a second truck, (Lurk, Matt etc) but you're the only one that will answer truthfully
Matt and Lurk, what are you guys doing to prepare for February?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The question is for anyone here who is going from a single to a second truck, (Lurk, Matt etc) but you're the only one that will answer truthfully
My slow season is just normal busy. Spring and summer is absolute chaos. No money being paid in advertising currently. I’ve only ever done 2 Facebook campaigns for 2 months each. I guess I’m organically busy. When Stanley Steemer starts running their ads my phone rings more. I appreciate their efforts.
I know the reason for this thread is to tell us that we need to come to the Fest to get all this expert advice, but these “experts” found their own way.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'm going cuz I need some time off the wand. My wife's village isn't open to outsiders until January 1st.

F

FB7777

I can’t wait for winter

Maybe I can reduce the amount of people we turn away now

and if Aapl crosses $200 I may just shut down for good

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom