So now you know

FredC

Village Idiot
bonus is the customers already have laundry detergent for you to use, they like the scent, and are comfortable with it being used in their home

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
bonus is the customers already have laundry detergent for you to use, they like the scent, and are comfortable with it being used in their home

I had a customer who bought portable equipment and parts from us, but we couldn't get him to try our cleaning products.

One day he told me:

"I use CACA for everything"

Me: "What is CACA?"

Cleaner: "Customer Acquired Cleaning Agents. I use my customer's laundry detergent and spotters, and stuff from under their sink or in their garage. They don't know that of course"

Oh yeah....he also sprayed carpet with mineral spirits and called it "protect and shine", since it left a shiny, oily residue.

I can't make this stuff up

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For a spotter, laundry detergent is better than dishwashing detergent. Not recommended for cleaning your carpets though. I knew a rug cleaner that bragged about using Tide in his plant equipment. Yeah, he's out of business now and I have had to reclean many of his mistakes

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I had a customer who bought portable equipment and parts from us, but we couldn't get him to try our cleaning products.

One day he told me:

"I use CACA for everything"

Me: "What is CACA?"

Cleaner: "Customer Acquired Cleaning Agents. I use my customer's laundry detergent and spotters, and stuff from under their sink or in their garage. They don't know that of course"

Oh yeah....he also sprayed carpet with mineral spirits and called it "protect and shine", since it left a shiny, oily residue.

I can't make this stuff up

:icon_rolleyes:
Slim shady please stand up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom