So proud

FredC

Village Idiot
you oughta try giving a drunk wandering on a country road a lift.. that car had to be sold

I picked up a hitchhiker once on my way from Fl to SC on I95. He reeked of alcohol and piss. Took me forever to get the smell out. After I dropped him off at a truckstop I went to get gas and something to spray on the seat and under it was ~6 empty beer cans. I still have no idea if he somehow managed to drink them while I was driving without me noticing or if he just emptied his trash in the car. He was only in the car for an hour or so.

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
My definition of no good deed goes unpunished is this. My sign guy use to pickup hichhikers all the time till he one day brought his car to my shop to get rid of a smell in the back seat. It seams the person he helped a couple weeks back spilled a quart of milk and didn't tell him surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I picked up a hitchhiker once on my way from Fl to SC on I95. He reeked of alcohol and piss. Took me forever to get the smell out. After I dropped him off at a truckstop I went to get gas and something to spray on the seat and under it was ~6 empty beer cans. I still have no idea if he somehow managed to drink them while I was driving without me noticing or if he just emptied his trash in the car. He was only in the car for an hour or so.
yeah mine pissed on the seat, car wasn't used over the weekend.. monday morning involved gut wrenching nausea, car was sold before next weekend

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Nomad74 and FredC

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve picked up so many and some were great experiences and some Bad. From the old man I picked up and wound up keeping him most of the the day trying to locate where he belonged. To picking up one, and he kept hitting on Diana till I dropped him off at the liquor store. But the very best was after I changed a ladies tire on the interstate, I told her Jesus told me to stop, she said, I know, I asked him to😃

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I’ve picked up so many and some were great experiences and some Bad. From the old man I picked up and wound up keeping him most of the the day trying to locate where he belonged. To picking up one, and he kept hitting on Diana till I dropped him off at the liquor store. But the very best was after I changed a ladies tire on the interstate, I told her Jesus told me to stop, she said, I know, I asked him to😃
You KNOW pride is the SECOND most
Deadly sin.......COME ON I know you know that.......larr tell him to say it!

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Jus so ya know....we renamed him here..... he's now known as the Debil here.....
It was a typing error that jus caught on

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
For as long as I’ve been here, I did not know his name had been changed. You still sound lik him regardless of what he’s called😬

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
No we groom all the wool rugs. That was just the pre cleaning before going into the pitt. The rug came out of a flooded basement so we pre-cleaned it so the pit wouldn’t fill with mud.
If the rug had sediment on it from water damage it could be considered contaminated. You could charge for containment, wrapping the rug for transport to your shop.If the rug was wet when you picked it up, charge for extraction and drying prior to cleaning and treating with an antimicrobial after cleaning. These are all standard charges for water damaged goods.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom