So, umm... this glide.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Here’s the Green Glide I just got for my Mach 12.

As you can see, it’s internal. We shall see.

AE2F3674-21F1-4B11-85BC-152C3CBE0879.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with Larry...........it will choke the airflow

Mikey P

Administrator
"Idiots" it too kind...

The opening is the same dimensions as an external fit glide so don't tell me a half an inch is going to choke anything other than your comprehension skills

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Got the hole version internal fit GG on the same wand. Suction area is the same as external fit glide. Why does it matter that material surrounding the openings extends into the wand?

Doesn't affect airflow and fits better.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I honestly wasn’t wanting an internal fit glide, but I’ll try it today and let you know.

The PMF glide that came with it has huge slots and the wand locked down on most carpet.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
The EVO13 glide is really nice though. Fits exactly like the stock, no internal fit.

I can already tell by just pushing the wand on carpet that chatter is highly reduced.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
My M12 had pressed on metal lips that a 2 piece glide bolted (screws) on to..., there were round and
Mine also had the metal lips that I had to pull off to install your glide. No rounded top of the lip for the glide to snap on too. My stock glide still fit on there some how, no screws involved.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Didn’t pay much attention, but it looks like the stock glides just attached to the bottom of those slip on’s.
Be nice. Think of all the long hours in front of a milling machine Mikey had to do to get that glide made. All the measuring and double checking of those measurements. All the late calls to Olson to find out what the best chuck torque to use. All the midnight oil that was burned. All the coveralls that were soiled with chunks of teflon as glides were fabricated.

Do you even know what Mike had to go through to get you that glide so fast! He had to start a chain prayer with Olson over the phone. Then he was forced to donate used dog collars to some pug fund in Indiana.

You ungrateful bastard!

Oh, and good morning.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I honestly wasn’t wanting an internal fit glide, but I’ll try it today and let you know.

The PMF glide that came with it has huge slots and the wand locked down on most carpet.
I would love internal fit glides for my wands. I will wear out these swivels before they are available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom