So we have $210 Left after Danny's Ticket.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Which Broke Dick needs help with a Ticket to Mikeyfest? My Room is full so I'm not putting you up. Eric V. You was closet in the voting. You still want to go? Can you find a room? Let me know or if anyone else needs help getting there let me know TODAY.

you should give mark and androchelle the $210 to help cover the gas for them to go....
we all know they do the most around here....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Doug Cox said:
Doesn't Danny need some pocket money?

This was Danny's Idea.

So who wants to go? Who has a place to stay? Who will $210 actually get to Mikeyfest? Sorry sticky but Mark and Andrechelle don't qualify. This is for BDCC's not to take anything away from all they do.

So if you guys really want to go find a round trip arifare and a place to stay and post it. I'll pick the person that can and will actually show up. Eric V still has first rights if he post by the time I come in tomorrow but he like anyone else MUST HAVE a place to stay I buy any plane tickets.

If we don't find someone who can actually go then I'll put this away until next year.

Oh and if you already bought your ticket then your not a BDCC and you can't use this to off set what you already spent :p

G

umm...

Thanks, Jay. :roll:

My wife just found the price of $216 round trip with SouthWest.

R

R W

I guess I'll go. I can represent the short, bald cleaners. Ticket from Pittsburgh is $208 to Santa Anna. I can drive down and stay with friends in SD.

Course, my wife would be pissed if I didn't take her to Cali......

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will check this thread in the morning but right now Josh has the upper hand as he found a ticket and has a place to stay.

Eric you still have until the morning to find a place to stay and we'll buy you a ticket.

Who ever we buy the ticket for had better show up. If you burn $200 that someone else could have used you probably will want to find a really deep hole to climb into.

Get your ducks in a row. Whoever has placed their name on this thread PM me your Given name and the flights you want so I can get this done on the morning.

Oh and We are figuring out how to get Mark and Andrechell out there as well.

The Preacher

if my brother doesn't stay with me, i'll have a spot in my room.

Josh, if you come you can stay with me if you like.

Eric, your welcome to a bed or cot if need be.

John & Lora, thanks for all you've done for us!!!

Name
Eric Valentine
Looks Like I will be going to MMF then. If I have to pack an air mattress, then I will, and just sleep on the floor on the air mattress.

Name
Nate W.
How bout make Danny jump out a prefectly good plane? :lol: Jus kidding.

It's awesome to have people like you guys in this industry. Many thanks to John Olson for letting me have a place to sleep for Myteefest and Greenie for letting me talk his ears off with questions. :D

G

Danny Strickland said:
if my brother doesn't stay with me, i'll have a spot in my room.

Josh, if you come you can stay with me if you like.

Eric, your welcome to a bed or cot if need be.

John & Lora, thanks for all you've done for us!!!

Thanks Danny and John & Lora!

Chads

Supportive Member
I'm still looking to find a place to stay any body got a extra bit of room I heard tose vortexs have alot of extra room . Maybee I'll bring a cot and drool over one all night. The wife keeps saying That I shouldnt go because it will cost to much and I'm taking her car but I'm still going to bully her into letting me go like I did last year. so whose got room. :oops:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I wish we could buy tickets for everyone, maybe next year we'll sell more to MB's and we'll be able to sponsors 3 or 4 of ya.

Eric was second in voting to Danny so he gets the plane ticket since it looks like he has a place.

As mikey said me and him are going to help mark and andrechelle get there as well.

Only thing left is Eric making sure he has someone to pick him up at the airport as my car is full.

G

Well, fair is fair. I tried.

Thanks anyways, John. And thanks to the others for your vote.

Congrats, Eric!

I'm still gaonna try and come up with some money to go. What's the deadline to have the funds in?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I just tried Eric he needs to answer his phone. He needs a ride to and from the airport before I buy him a ticket. If I can't buy a ticket by noon my time for him i'm going to give it to next in line (You Josh)

I enjoy doing this but i'm not real patient lately. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom