So what is the latest with the traveling Zipper Jr?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Sorry Gene, I made a mistake. I changed it, you will be getting the Zipper Jr. after Jesse. I'm trying to coordinate by location, so no one has to pay a lot of shipping cost.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
George V said:
PINK.jpg

Lets not forget who was first to wear the manly pink hat on this board??

Marty..........lost but not forgotten.

Ryan

Mikey P said:
cant for the life of me I just can't phantom how it could clean "better" than a rotary extractor.

Really has me wondering what else you have your head up your ass about.

I'm on the same page with you here....

If Zipper uses regular jets to do the cleaning, just like a wand how can it be better than a rotary. I can see how it would be faster to use then a regular wand, but I can't see how it would out clean a RX-20. I really like the job a RX does on nasty carpet, but I hate that freaking extra cord. I get tangled up enough as it is.

Eric can you explain why the zipper will clean better then a regular wand? Maybe its so much easier to push they are making more passes? Thats all I can think of...

G

George V

Ryan said:
Mikey P said:
cant for the life of me I just can't phantom how it could clean "better" than a rotary extractor.

Really has me wondering what else you have your head up your ass about.

I'm on the same page with you here....

If Zipper uses regular jets to do the cleaning, just like a wand how can it be better than a rotary. I can see how it would be faster to use then a regular wand, but I can't see how it would out clean a RX-20. I really like the job a RX does on nasty carpet, but I hate that freaking extra cord. I get tangled up enough as it is.

Eric can you explain why the zipper will clean better then a regular wand? Maybe its so much easier to push they are making more passes? Thats all I can think of...

I'll try to explain it in one word.

RECOVERY

That's the only thing i can think of....

also, the new teflon check valves make a really cool "zipping" sound when the psi is turned up. I wonder if some sort of hyrdo-sonic agitation is taking place that aids in cleaning too? (jets are located close carpet fibers).

On bad rugs i bump the psi to 650 - 750. Normally, run it about 550.

One wet pass one dry pass always. !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom