RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'll worry about my business and you can worry about yours... Fair

Name
I'm Rick James
XTREME1 said:
I'll worry about my business and you can worry about yours... Fair

Okay.. but you are posting in an open forum about your business, so you gotta expect people to comment about it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the question is "what sets you apart"?
Not every busn wants to be a McD's where they provide a very mediocre product at a fairly cheap price, but its a consistent mediocre product where they make a crap load of profit.

When I'm talking to a prospect I never say I'm the best, but I do say I'll out work the best.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We respond 24/7 365 days a year, a trained, experienced WDR crew will be on your door step in 60-minutes or less.

Like Ron, we never say we are the best, we let our service speak for itself.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
XTREME1 said:
I am willing to compare my comapny quality and pricing to anyone in the USA
Rumor has it that Ken's hired guns will leave you panting in the dust yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You are right Jim.....what is up with this crap Rotovac??? Dont you already have a banner going???

This is soo lame..hiring some bangladeshnonenglishspeakerstodothedirtywork?

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
This is actually a good post. I was eager to look into what others do to set them apart. I was a little dissapointed that it got off topic but I will list my things I do to set myself apart.

1. Cleaning process, we do more than any other company in my area when we clean carpets. Vaccuum, Move furniture, pre-scrub, advanced stain removal, deodorize, groom, Post-neuatralize. I am not sure what more we could do to give a better result.

2. Image: My techs wear button down shirts and tan pants. It gives the customer comfort that we are professionals.

3. Educated staff: Not only do I educate my techs in the proper way to clean carpets but I also educate them on behaviours to represent that we are professionals. Examples are the way we vacuum to give the impression that we are thorough. Taking the time to do a pre-inspection to identify trouble areas including getting down and inspecting stains and traffic areas. The care and concern we give when moving their furniture.

Ok that is the good, now there are things we could do better.

Scheduling, sometimes we have a challenge getting all the work done in a day on a timely basis

Followup, we need to implement followup calls to make sure the work was done and the experience was great.

Phone answering. I need to make sure phones are answered quicker and let less calls go to voicemail.

Well that is my good and bad, I would love to hear others people's good and bad without a pissing contest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom