So....when is Mikey opening his store....

TimP

*** announced they just opened a "store" I don't know any details other than that.....but I figured everyone would have something to say about it.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Do they sell any board games?

How about Jenga.........do they have Jenga? I just love that game.

TimP

You should start selling Jenga....that way you can make a buck off of Luddy.

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought I had the worlds largest forum

I guess I was wrong.

PRESS RELEASE
12/31/08
For Immediate Release
Tre Allen
Truck Mount Forums
http://supplies.***************s.com

Worlds Largest Carpet Cleaning Forum

STORE LAUNCHED!

VIRGINIA BEACH December 31, 2008; ***************s.com announced today the immediate availability of their new online carpet cleaning store and video vault, enabling carpet cleaning business worldwide to enhance and accelerate their sales for 2009. Included in this launch is a new video vault featuring the sales success of marketing guru Howard Partridge.

Wow, in just 6 months, ***************s.com has become the largest free carpet cleaning forum in the world, said Tre Allen, owner of ***************s.

Our volume is growing at exponential rates and we really think this new video vault and online store will greatly help our customer base with their sales.

Sales Expected to Accelerate

Many existing carpet cleaning business owners have already benefited from ***************s, and the launch of this store and video vault will only further increase their revenue. The store will contain the first complete premium uniform for carpet cleaners that feature professional logos and designs to improve professional image. Other supply items are arriving daily as well as full service carpet cleaning equipment in our Preferred Vendor Section (Interlink Supply, Accelerated Truckmounts, Judson Labs, Wand Sliders, Connections Convention)!

Founded in 2008, ***************s is the internet leader in cutting edge carpet cleaning related information and sales tactics. The company offers a wide range of products and services as well as a complete interactive forum designed to accelerate existing carpet cleaning business owners sales.

#########

***************s are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ***************s.com in the United States and/or other countries.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
mikey,

i doubt he has the largest forum. maybe the largest ego. but im sure there is more skill here than there is there. that is like kindergarden where as this is high school for carpet cleaners.

TimP

Mikey you should change the *** stuff for Mikeysboard and make it a sticky so you can get another letter from Marty's dream woman.

The Preacher

as mod of the t-shirt and bumper sticker room (store) i challenge Roob and Tray to a rasslin match at Pembertons winterfest.

no rules, no holds barred, and no they can't Milli Vinilli the match by hiring someone more talented than themselves to rassel!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
For some reason Tre decided to text message me this announcement on my cellular telephone.

He is a strange little creature.

but I hate family so don't take my word on it.

G

Mikey; open an online store; heck even if just to sell bumper stickers and T-Shirts; Come one man; Gotta have one!!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
now its a real money making board, a true biz, and not just for fun .

im gettin me one of them there uniforms...these overhuals is gettin old an got some holes in em

....its load of baliox if you ask me, im happy where im at

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
World's Largest...

"thou shalt not lie" must have been left out of their copy.

LOL ......I've noticed buy some of there post and some of the e-mails I have gotten that they have written there own RobJames Version.....

Very hypocritical

Seems like a no brainer. Why would you not open a store. I love buying shit from people we like. Would surely support it. Ron

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Someone is reading every post. I got a email removing me from the email list. Thank you , who ever you are.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It is only somewhat free to get in and then they start planting seeds on how to get your money.... the weak and naive will fall in to the abyss...Industry bought and ran........

Name
Eric Valentine
Loren Egland said:
"***************s.com has become the largest free carpet cleaning forum in the world"
Not true. To become a supporting member here, you just fill in your profile completely, and fill out the 1040 easy form.

Oh yeah, and what Jim just said.

Name
Eric Valentine
I figured he knew that already, and chooses to lie out his *edit, inappropriate words*.

This message was not modified by anyone to prevent Tre from getting his feelings hurt.

Name
George Valliant
So....when is Mikey opening his store....

That's a good question. Is this as good as it gets or are you just putting on a poker face? because Mickeysboard sounds alot like Montgomery Ward.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom