So Where Are You Dumping Your Waste Water??

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I did an office yesterday in which there business is pollution monitoring and "Waterway Cleanliness". Needless to say, I dumped into their sanitary (toilet) through my APO on the Genesis. Good PR for me and for the company just in case someone stopped by and would have seen me dumping into the storm sewer. This was a big industrial park, and i'm sure there were some "EPA" types lurking around. I think waste dumping will be more publized in the years to come. What with everyone having a camera phone, nobody is safe just "dumping".

I just think it's our responsibility to dump Properly, especially in the suburbs and cities.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Green bay has a Rec Vehicle water/dump site.

I pull up and dump with a hose. I'd like to get the free water, but my poor ass doesn't have a FW tank yet. Garden hose for me :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just drink it. :shock: Fines here at $10,000 if your caught dumping into any other area that doesn't constitute a black water waste treatment facility or feed into one. Doesn't stop anybody as I've seen guys just lettin' her rip anywhere they please.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Robert...i woulda had ta WALK on that one....
my waste water come out at about a 10 on the BM scale.............s

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I dump in the sewer drains or the homeowner/property owners lawns. Biggest bunch of BS since global warming became popular. Another tool for states and/or counties to threaten/bully small business.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
What if your waste tank is too small to hold all the waste water from a job? Do you unhook in the middle of the job, pack up and go find a dump site? Dump in custy's toilet? On the yard?

Take care,
Lisa

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have a flexable hose attachwed to the sewer clean out at my house.

Makes dumping easy.

Dump and add couple chlorine tabs while filling fresh water tank and it's ready to go

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
local self-serve carwash for me. The owner has 3 rentals and we trade off.

Legal too according to the city and state.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
truckmount girl said:
What if your waste tank is too small to hold all the waste water from a job? Do you unhook in the middle of the job, pack up and go find a dump site? Dump in custy's toilet? On the yard?

Take care,
Lisa

In Ohio.......the sanitary will suffice, which means a toilet, or outside cleanout. If I'm out of the small neighbor hoods, I will drain on custys property. Thats why I like the APO's.......drains indescretly instead of a 2" hose monster into the driveway.

Name
Eric Valentine
truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa
Then I ask where they want it dumped. When the custy isn't home, it is really easy. I really need to get a pump-out though.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Willy P said:
I just drink it. :shock: Fines here at $10,000 if your caught dumping into any other area that doesn't constitute a black water waste treatment facility or feed into one. Doesn't stop anybody as I've seen guys just lettin' her rip anywhere they please.

Is that a city By Law or Provincial, Willy ?
Does the city of Victoria still spew out untreated sewage right into the sea ?

City water works folks here told me that hair and sediment was their real concern.
We just had a sediment pit built, worked great - had a honey truck pump out the sediment ( about 2 sq yds ) once per year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom