SO you want real fuel savings

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
sprayer6.jpg

Bjorn

you should get a job working for cole you will fit right in out of the back of a pick up truck all you need is a old ninja portable

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Odin said:
you should get a job working for cole you will fit right in out of the back of a pick up truck all you need is a old ninja portable

You're right...then I would have twice the suction of one of your electrocrap POSs. :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Terry, if you could compare your unit to an engine TM what would its counterpart be?

Can you talk about that Mytee Adapter, i never seen one of those.

Brian, Hoover makes a better vacuum that is lighter and has a bottom release for the dirt cup. You wont have to worry about getting all that dust on the vacuum.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's just a throw away....but I don't see any dust on it.

I've been thinking of getting a better vacuum.

Bjorn

as ms groupon describes POS which he has never seen or used in person

with my innovations in tank design flawless welding and the industry's best Y adaptor

this machine is very efficient this works on par with any 36 blower truck mount with gas heat

you not only save on fuel but weight in the truck ( less wear and tear )

problem is with most large truck mounts or any truck mount most of your power is bypassed into thin air

v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC5mFj6ycTEv]

Name
Eric Valentine
I would love to have one of Terje's machines. I run a 36 blower TM now, and having something that is half as loud would be great. I know the heat would be the same, as I run a #3 LG heater.

Name
I'm Rick James
80% of the time I roll with 100 ft of vac line, which the 36 should work. I have a 45 now. Dry times are the most important thing for me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
As with most guys and most machines here, I can only go on what I've heard from very good sources.....and no I'm not name dropping either. So there's your way out.

lance

Best way to save gas? Sub it all out......everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Brian.........stayyyyy.........staayyyyyyyyy.......sssstttttaaaayyyyyyy.........

Todd Anthony

Awesome machine Terry. A 36 blower has 270 cfm and 14'' lift. With 2.5 inch vac hose that is Plenty of vac for most residential homes and light commercial. 90% of my jobs only require 85 ft. 3/4 of a gallon per hour and plenty of HEAT.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lance said:
Best way to save gas? Sub it all out......everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Brian.........stayyyyy.........staayyyyyyyyy.......sssstttttaaaayyyyyyy.........

:mrgreen:

Dry times have been real good with the machine in the above video. It's very quiet with the silenceing Terry put on it, can hardly hear it running from inside the home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom