So

Name
Ron lippold
Well if you were going to build the mack daddy areotech what would it have. Keep in mind it gets hot here and cold as well in the winter.
Mike what would you do different or add if you were starting now?

Mikey P

Administrator
Hmm

I'd find a different Chem mix jug, AT'S 7 gallon option sucks.

I don't use the separate pressure option much..maybe twice which surprised me.

More shelves would be nice.

Other than that..

Name
George Valliant
That mother trucker better come with a Kenwood DDX771 double din stereo with 7" monitor, navigation, backup camera, satellite radio, hands free calling via bluetooth, at least one 10" subwoofer, some mids, tweets and a 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp.

Name
George Valliant
i wouldn't accept delivery unless it had something like this installed: :headbang:

x113DNX9990-o_rightgui.jpeg

View attachment 4895

DNX771HD1.jpg

View attachment 4896

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Hmm

I'd find a different Chem mix jug, AT'S 7 gallon option sucks.

I don't use the separate pressure option much..maybe twice which surprised me.

More shelves would be nice.

Other than that..

I found a 14gal one at Northern on sale for $39

It replace the $69 9gal one

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
All older vortex have roll up doors in the back no side clearance to worry about in any situation.

Ron please give me a call on Monday about the new rig, want to hear about it.

No high roof?

Mikey P

Administrator
Now that a certain person is completely out of the big truck business, the drama is gone, financing is available and cheap to those with good credit scores (800 here:rockon:) and the new AT is so damn near perfect...
Its still the best machine for lots of small companies.

Reactions: tmdry

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
If I worked with a full time chimpanzee I would want to have a dual wand machine and the Aerotech is one of the few that can do that, but I don't like their stupid Isuzu truck option. They look ridiculous, like a garbage truck. Why can't they put those machines in a nice American diesel van like the Ford Transit or the Dodge Promaster? They drive better, look nicer and are more comfortable. Chevy has diesel trucks and vans also.View attachment 4906

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think the isuzu truck is probably the best overall platform they have ever been built on. There is a huge difference in the ride and drive quality between the ud and the new isuzus.

Time will tell as these uds I have are going on 15 years of operation and just keep going strong.

Reactions: tmdry

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
not so much when the hangover wears off, then they look like bad ass giant Hummers.

There's no doubt they're bad ass and serve their owners well. I was just replying to the OP; what would your ideal Aerotech setup be? For that kind of money one should get the vehicle they really want and not be forced to drive that Isuzu just because Aerotech is stuck on that one idea for a platform. I'm sure many other people feel the same way.

View attachment 4909

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom