So

Mikey P

Administrator
Art it has to be a diesel. No way around that. Longevity and a true PTO dictate the need

It has to be a box truck to accommodate the room you really need to be a real dual wand operation. No way around that. Sprinter type vans or even Gorilla trucks can't carry enough hose and two of everything.

It has to be an Isuzu as they are the only ones willing to play ball with Aerotech.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Thanks for the photos Ron, looks like a great truck.

Would be nice to get a new Aerotech, there's another tripple 7 V less than a mile from me sitting out for months, tempting to scoop it up or go all new the 2nd time.

Looking how the sliders are in the shelve in the rear, we've been putting the sliders, sticky tabs, and foam blocks into the round bags that Jim Martin told us about on here. It just hangs on the top side, we use different colors so we know which ones are which.

Red bag = sliders, sticky tabs, blocks
blue bag = ss uph pro tool (can fit 2)
black bag = wallpaper steamer for red dye

Name
George Valliant
Not sure how they would incorporate reflective vinyl into your wrap but it makes your truck stand out like a neon sign at night.

reflective-smart-car.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
She will come with the wrap, and there are supposed to be some top secret stuff. You talked me into the navigation system.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Unless something has changed in the industry, you have to put the reflective over top the rest of the wrap.

My wraps have all lettering done over top for better 3D effect and better side views.

This is an example of my reflective red....

2012-10-20205030_zps5f5a763c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom