Soapfree as a bonnet cleaner ?

Todd Anthony

Has anyone tried Soapfree for bonnet cleaning? Masterblends website says that it is 4 ounces for 5 gallons of water , that sure seems alot cheaper then the encap juices that are 36-38 bucks per gallon , at 4-8 ounces per gallon or more .

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes it works great as a bonnet cleaner.

I'm rethinking this expensive encap/SHAMPOO thing of whether it all works or not.

A gallon of RTU shampoo spread out over a 1000 sq ft doesn't leave much of those "Crystals" that they show in a petri dish.

Walt

Todd Anthony said:
Has anyone tried Soapfree for bonnet cleaning? Masterblends website says that it is 4 ounces for 5 gallons of water , that sure seems alot cheaper then the encap juices that are 36-38 bucks per gallon , at 4-8 ounces per gallon or more .
If you mean prescrub and then bonnet off the cleaner then yes it works well. The only concern I would have with it is that there isn't enough lubrication to scrub aggressively with out damaging the fiber.

Todd Anthony

Walt said:
Todd Anthony said:
If you mean prescrub and then bonnet off the cleaner then yes it works well. The only concern I would have with it is that there isn't enough lubrication to scrub aggressively with out damaging the fiber.

Yes Walt I always prescrub with adjust a glide brush then comeback with the big thick loopy 100% cotton bonnets .

The Preacher

i think the low/no residue would be the biggest plus for said product. doesn't it contain an oxy bleach???

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Works great. I like Procyon too. But, for the time Encap Green, Hot Knife and some of Steve's other miracle juices save on the rat nasties they're well worth the extra money. I can make more money, I can't make more time.

Todd Anthony

Wayne Miller said:
Works great. I like Procyon too. But, for the time Encap Green, Hot Knife and some of Steve's other miracle juices save on the rat nasties they're well worth the extra money. I can make more money, I can't make more time.

So Wayne , Do you bonnet clean or use OP for your main method of carpet cleaning at Drynamics ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom