Sofa Pillows,

steamron

Name
Ron
Hello,

When you show up to do a average sofa and there are 4 or 8 throw pillows what do you charge per pillow?

Also, Have you ever walked away from an upholstery job? Let's say the sofa is really nasty and smells like cat pee or worse?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hello,

When you show up to do a average sofa and there are 4 or 8 throw pillows what do you charge per pillow?

Also, Have you ever walked away from an upholstery job? Let's say the sofa is really nasty and smells like cat pee or worse?
My base rate for a 3 seat sofa is $120. If it has loose back or side cushions, I charge $10 per cushion. I've walked away from lots of jobs. If I feel I can't do justice to the task at hand, I say so and move on. On those rare occasions where the customer insisted and assumed the risk, they were mostly disappointed.

Mikey P

Administrator
I left a huge mess with the 25 or 30 pillows all over the place yesterday on my big Fiber Protector job.. I told the house manager that the most important part in putting it all back together was to make sure that the creases are were left just as the interior decorator left them

MVIMG_20191205_113107.jpgIMG_20191205_113055.jpg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I left a huge mess with the 25 or 30 pillows all over the place yesterday on my big Fiber Protector job.. I told the house manager that the most important part in putting it all back together was to make sure that the creases are were left just as the interior decorator left them

View attachment 95422View attachment 95423
I once did a job in a show suite for a realtor. When I was done cleaning a large sectional with about 10 loose throw cushions, the realtor asked if I knew how they were originally arranged. When I said no, she said she would arrange for the designer to come back to set them up properly. I missed my calling, I should have been a cushion arranger.

Reactions: Josh Almanza

scotty747

I had one yesterday. 6 that came with the sectional and some she added. Took an hour just to vacuum all the dog hair. It was down with feathers coming out everywhere. Only a half hour to encap so I threw the pillows in. 225.00. After vacuuming she thought I had cleaned it and was done. Wish I could have seen Grant clean at Mikeysfest.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
ealtor asked if I knew how they were originally arranged. When I said no, she said she would arrange for the designer to come back to set them up properly.
That's why i take pictures.. been there before many times when i was ask to vacuum them in the past.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom