Sold the TM and bought a portable

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Grant has strong interpersonal skills that enable people to look past his personal challenges of not being able to legally drive.
He promotes the superior American way and technology of cleaning carpets in his marketing..
Can you imagine how successful he would be if he promoted the powerful, high-tech Canadian way.

Reactions: Mikey P and GeeeAus

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Canada is still part of America isn't it Ron,....

....just like Mexico :icon_razz::icon_razz:

You are correct... I forgot about that-- I cant recall if Grant meant USA or American.

As my 7th grade history teacher said-- Canada, USA and Mexico are what make up North America.
Citizens of USA should be called "United Statesians--
Mexicans, Canadians and United Statesians are all American.
oddly This Teacher's idea never caught on nationally :oldrolleyes:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You are correct... I forgot about that-- I cant recall if Grant meant USA or American.

As my 7th grade history teacher said-- Canada, USA and Mexico are what make up North America.
Citizens of USA should be called "United Statesians--
Mexicans, Canadians and United Statesians are all American.
oddly This Teacher's idea never caught on nationally :oldrolleyes:
As long as you don't call me late for dinner

Reactions: Papa John

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
1947 a company in Santa Fe Springs, California called Truman Doyle used a positive displacement blower in a portable machine to clean wall to wall carpets on site. Apparantly, they did not sell their equipment outside their own company.

Reactions: Papa John

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
That is really mu gear. Scars and all. That is really my ride to my jobs.

Can’t drive so its outsourced to the cab company because they sell transport services.

4FCB0F9B-4F28-4AC4-8438-1219BC7FB291.jpeg 3184884A-93B1-4C1C-97C2-16950C98965B.jpeg 7E49DC2D-C810-4897-9FDF-086B0421DEC0.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Update. When he came face to face with reality, he bought a 2011 Chevy Savanah with a Prochem apex in it. 175,000 k and 4500 hours. $24,000. He gave up on the downtown and will concentrate on the suburbs. Nice looking van and very clean, well maintained unit that has been locally maintained by our Prochem disty since new.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Update. When he came face to face with reality, he bought a 2011 Chevy Savanah with a Prochem apex in it. 175,000 k and 4500 hours. $24,000. He gave up on the downtown and will concentrate on the suburbs. Nice looking van and very clean, well maintained unit that has been locally maintained by our Prochem disty since new.

Good. One less turd in the pool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom