Some claims made about me concerning Mytee

randy

Name
Randy
So if it bothers some of you people that Mike is making money off the board, realize that it is not you Mike is making money off of, it's the advertisers.

Making money off the board is fine, great even. Censorship, subjective deleting of threads on personal whims is not. It shows a total departure from the spirit in which this board was started. Eventually (from past experience) all boards are hot for a bit and then they wizzle out. Remember the red board, it was "the place" for a long time and then it died out. So few postings now that it's a joke. ICS same deal, just not as wizzled out, yet.

If the deleting of threads, censorship of any kind continues then mark my word this board will be tomorrow's industry joke.
I hate to see that happen.

Name
Lee Stockwell
By and large the Mods try to follow the rules we've all accepted on the original log-in page, no matter who is involved. I've edited other's posts and others have edited mine. Hopefully that works for everybody the same.

Most of us are grownups.

lance

Randy, it's ok.......this board "wizzled" a long time ago. :lol: :lol:

There will always be some problems because of the giant ego(s) of some of the regulars. But there is a lot of great info about carpet cleaning and running a business as a real business.

I think for the most part, this board tries to do its best about sharing important things about CC'ing. The opinions you get from the members who try out all kinds of equipment is very important. I am sure many dollars have been saved just reading about the reviews.

I have not doubt that this board helps the new CC'ers more than people like you who have so many years of experience. But everyone can learn and contribute something that will help so many people in such simple way.

Randy, keep on truckin' (and thank you for being here.)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Randy- you have made some claims of threads being deleted which I have no idea if that is true or not but Mike has never stopped anyone from insulting me over and over again.

Swishy~ how dare anyone slander me in that way and get away with it. I think I'll sue everyone here that has even read that and by not objecting admitting their tacit approval. If I can sue 1000 people and get 2000 each, me and my lawyer will be millionaires Yahoo!

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Umm no...Not all ideas are good ideas and not all good ideas are profitable ideas. John you need to remember that and just because some BiGhEaD tells you something is wrong with something doesn't make it true. You will never please everyone and the more you try the more money it costs you. So if 97 out of 100 think the product works like it's suppossed to DON'T go changing it to please the 3 that didn't :)[/quote:sjc0yk5q]

With all due respect John O - Mr. L took my advice into consideration on General pumps- See the new Water Hog? A QUALITY product that works WAY better than the predecessor and will outlast (and outperform) the pumptec. And I've done damn near everything with vac motors- I know what configuration worked best and I have the piles of motors to prove it. If no one builds it, I will, but John L had alluded to experimenting with the information I gave him.

AND QUIT BUSTING MY BALLS - I'm smarter than you :lol: :roll: !gotcha!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL willy I wasn't bustin' your balls. I was talking to John though. He has made a lot of what I believe are un-profitable changes just because a couple of loud mouths screamed and yelled. I will agree John should spend more time testing before releasing new items.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
soon as i see and use a 2.5 lint hog...that would be a good mod dontcha think

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ummmmm doug....... I have had 2.5"'lint hogs for sometime now. Not sure what your waiting for.....oh wait your wanting one for free right....

truckmount girl said:
[quote="Loren Egland":32yn2t5c]Regarding the comment made about the Bentley wand, it does seem a good idea to have wings that control the outer spray.

Might also consider working with Greenie on the manifold jetting, positioning,and angle.

Seems like an ideal wand at that point. Of course I have only demoed the wand some time ago and don't own or use one. I do remember that the wand at that time seemed a little short. I am 6 foot tall.

Hey, Greenie isn't the only one who knows how to set up a wand...I pushed one of those suckers for 18 years....He did it maybe 5.

Yes, splashguards would be great, but would require a completely new casting. Those are expensive...really expensive. Unless he wants to make a whole new head and a whole new wand, it's not going to happen I would say. however with a new casting, the manifold issue could be easily solved.

Like I said before you want a perfect wand? I have the design....but production is a whole different matter and to make it great quality, durable, reliable, with no chep crappy components...it would run about 2K to make, maybe more now.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote:32yn2t5c]

Lisa Id rather listen tou you then some window washer!!...LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P

I know you weren't - but, if the configuration was built, you'd be blown away be the vacuum, as most 2 stages are just a bit shorter than the 3 stage cousins, you can run 4 to one pipe and get near truck mount performance. 3 cords, but that isn't a problem in most places here. Here's the way my old style Ninja was done- it was the most powerful electric machine I've ever used , and I've fiddled with pretty near them all.

Pardon the fire and smoke damage- it got burned in my van fire. The General mounted in the bottom cavity wit 2 two stage, one HP:

NINJA4.jpg

Here's the vac booster, same configuration as in the body cavity:

NINJA3.jpg

Here's the way it hooked up to the main unit:

boosterBox05-1.jpg

That's what I'm talking about.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug

itd be nice 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

actually i was waiting for the 2.5" cuffs...now that they are out..i may pick it up.....

also waiting to do a job that i can come down early to get it....I was down there fri, but didnt get to orem till 6:30 at the job...damn traffic..

so now it will wait for another 3 weeks or so, till i am down there again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom