Some customers, I tell ya.....

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Mondays job
Knowing its road repair season, even if Ive been to the house before, I will GPS the address. Well GPS took me to a closed road so I had to go 20 minutes out of my way to get there. When she opened the door, I said *sorry for being late but the road was closed*. She says *Oh, I should have told you about that* Ya think?

Todays job
Get there and there is a hardwood floor truck in the driveway, but its off to the side so we are good. Do a walkthrough with the customer and she says the guys doing the garage floor should be here soon. So I pull my van to where I want it and the garage floor guys pull drive in right in front of me. *we will be here till 4:30* I let them know I will only be there for about three hours. An hour later the duct cleaning truck pulls in. Have to get it all done in one day for HER convenience.

Cant wait till tomorrow.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Dang that sucks. I've been on a lucky roll since I started this thing. Sort of 😄.

With a Titan 575 do you have the option to stay street side and pull hoses across their lawn? Or is that never a good idea for various reasons?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I'd of probably figured that out the first time I gave a tm a test run at home 😆. Whoa that's hot!

Luky

Name
Mario
Mondays job
Knowing its road repair season, even if Ive been to the house before, I will GPS the address. Well GPS took me to a closed road so I had to go 20 minutes out of my way to get there. When she opened the door, I said *sorry for being late but the road was closed*. She says *Oh, I should have told you about that* Ya think?

Todays job
Get there and there is a hardwood floor truck in the driveway, but its off to the side so we are good. Do a walkthrough with the customer and she says the guys doing the garage floor should be here soon. So I pull my van to where I want it and the garage floor guys pull drive in right in front of me. *we will be here till 4:30* I let them know I will only be there for about three hours. An hour later the duct cleaning truck pulls in. Have to get it all done in one day for HER convenience.

Cant wait till tomorrow.
I have a long driveway ( no mention of the gravel)

20240615_180125.jpg

Brian H

Name
Brian H
every highway around me is being worked on

the delays add hours to my routes and errands
Same here, every highway, all at the same time!!! I leave my house early in the morning to avoid the worst of rush hour and it takes about 35-38 minutes to drive the 33 miles to get in. Not too bad,

Going home is another story! It takes over an hour and that is with multiple detours that add an extra 10-15 miles to the trip.

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

sassyotto

Name
Paul
With a Titan 575 do you have the option to stay street side and pull hoses across their lawn? Or is that never a good idea for various reasons?
driveway was at least 300 feet to the door. Then another 200 feet to where I was cleaning. It was almost comical if I wasnt so frustrated. Hoses and power cords everywhere

It was a cool house tho. On the river. Heres a picture of what you see when you go out the back door.IMG_0995.jpg

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
driveway was at least 300 feet to the door. Then another 200 feet to where I was cleaning. It was almost comical if I wasnt so frustrated. Hoses and power cords everywhere

It was a cool house tho. On the river. Heres a picture of what you see when you go out the back door.View attachment 127610
That is a really cool place. Hehe comical and frustrating, I can imagine.

Back
Top Bottom