Some days Phred wants to show up at the job

F

FB7777

First reservice call in over 2 months

Woman calls rather annoyed on Wednesday that there is a yellow streak next to her bed and on the area runner directly on top of it

She can see it more in the day than night time , she tried to remove it with the spotter I left her but can't remove it

'It wasn't there before and what happens if it won't come out?" Is her concern

Go back this afternoon with Matt and it is immediately apparent what happened....

I closed the blind and it disappeared

Simply a reflection off the mirrored nightstand next to the bed

' you know it was weird" she states sheepishly " it explains why I couldn't see it AS MUCH during the evening"

'H ey stupid, choose your words carefully, you couldn't see it AT ALL during the evening "

It was a nice break during a big ticket day to show my kid that even wealthy people can be as MeAt would put it....mo-rons"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
First reservice call in over 2 months

Woman calls rather annoyed on Wednesday that there is a yellow streak next to her bed and on the area runner directly on top of it

She can see it more in the day than night time , she tried to remove it with the spotter I left her but can't remove it

'It wasn't there before and what happens if it won't come out?" Is her concern

Go back this afternoon with Matt and it is immediately apparent what happened....

I closed the blind and it disappeared

Simply a reflection off the mirrored nightstand next to the bed

' you know it was weird" she states sheepishly " it explains why I couldn't see it AS MUCH during the evening"

'H ey stupid, choose your words carefully, you couldn't see it AT ALL during the evening "

It was a nice break during a big ticket day to show my kid that even wealthy people can be as MeAt would put it....mo-rons"
I had a similar one a few years ago. Woman had a dark area that wouldn't go away. Went over, turned the light on and the shadow disappeared, like magic.

Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Oh believe me, I've spent time in similar fashion removing 'window stains'

Just didn't care for her manner and tone or 'owning' her mistake after the fact

I would have tipped a service contractor if I forced them to reservice my stupidity

She can call Stanley next time for all I'm concerned

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
:icon_redface: I've wasted a bunch of time trying to get chandelier spots out before
It was a little more embarrassing for me (in my defense it was probably almost thirty years ago.)

I tried for about 15 minutes to remove that stain using each and every spotter known to humankind. Finally gave up and brought her to see and apologize that I can't remove that stain.

"Would this help?" She asked and moved the chandelier :icon_redface:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Phred I'm going out on a limb now so hear me out.

I'm sensing you like his music too.

So what is YOUR favorite Barry Manilow song?

Mikey P

Administrator
:icon_redface: I've wasted a bunch of time trying to get chandelier spots out before

My 1st, and last chandelier call I had to drive over an hour and 20 minutes one way to prove to a lady who demanded to know why these spots I created were only there at night ....one shake of the chandelier prove me right no apology no offer for gas nothing

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
My 1st, and last chandelier call I had to drive over an hour and 20 minutes one way to prove to a lady who demanded to know why these spots I created were only there at night ....one shake of the chandelier prove me right no apology no offer for gas nothing
Been there.... Just three days ago

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

On the beach this AM fishing off the jetty with my son overlooking Martha's Vineyard

Phone rings... "Fred it's 10:30 on Monday and you were supposed to be here a half hour ago!"

'We will be .... TOMORROW, you know when it's Monday"

You can't make this shit up....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom