Some great responces to today's email..

Mikey P

Administrator
I aint that creative but do have a Gay Lover in Key South. Please don't out Randy!
X's and O's
Hey Guys,

I sure don't want you to delete me because of my profile, I learn soooo much
from you guys. To tell you the truth, I'm not aloud to participate in
bulletin boards from work. However, I am allowed to participate from home.
Mikey,

I have forgotten my user name and password, is there any way i can have you send that to me?

your website sucks and you are an arrogant ass. I requested to be removed from this site on 3 different occasions. TAKE ME OFF YOUR MISERABLE SITE!!!!!!
why don't the moderators clean up their own act first? there are
other things more important than aliases.

Remove me from your board please. not interested

I knew Terry was gay in a sick nazi sort a way!

Hey mickey!

Take me off your list. I don't need to hear about gay lovers and all that deviant crap.
Maybe you should be less familiar and more professional with you site. It's your call of course, but you've lost me

So, as long as my gay lover uses her full name, that's still okay,
right?
You are a funny man Mike. And I'm impressed to see pseudonymism
finally used in an email. Big words are hot!

Get a life

hey mikey for **** yourself

Carl

Sorry Mike. I've been reading (lurking) for a couple of years...I'm no competition or threat to any of you, I'm a consultant (Been in the cleaning business for 23 years) and I'm just trying to learn the textile and restoration business.

Bob Foster

Carl said:
Sorry Mike. I've been reading (lurking) for a couple of years...I'm no competition or threat to any of you, I'm a consultant (Been in the cleaning business for 23 years) and I'm just trying to learn the textile and restoration business.

So I guess there's no harm in filling out your profile so other people can appreciate you and maybe send you some business.

Carl

Bob Foster said:
Carl said:

So I guess there's no harm in filling out your profile so other people can appreciate you and maybe send you some business.

Hey Bob,
OK, I've filled out my profile....Is it OK? I have nothing to sell. I'm an in-house custodial consultant.

By the way...my mom and my sister both live in Lanley, I hope you're close...It would be nice to recommend you.

Ron K

By the way...my mom and my sister both live in Lanley, I hope you're close...It would be nice to recommend you.[/quote]

Can we kick out ass kissers too? :twisted:

Name
Lee Stockwell
Welcome to the board Carl. I'm sure you will have something to contribute. Perhaps a perspective from your "other job".

Thanks,
Lee

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't get what the big deal is. Why not just fill out the profile? If you've got something to hide...it isn't like it has a SSN section.

Name, City, state, some other stuff.
"Paranoia will distroya"
I use the last letter of my name now. You can too.
Hell, I think...maybe they DO want our first born. :shock:

Where's that damn Brevick thread again? (Funny, spell check wants to replace Brevick with "brick"...there is a joke there somewhere)
:?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The "gay lover" earned me some emails Mikey. Not from the person you were teasing, and not from gay people.

But some people who you probably would want around here more. Other than that, well done.

Yes, I do get "Can't you do anything about Mike" emails still.

I tell them:

#1 "I can run a distribution business, work as an industry trainer, serve on the board of directors of the IICRC, raise a seven year old daughter pretty much alone, and work to support my local community............"

#2. "I can try to influence the behavior of Mike Pailliotet"

I can't possibly do both!

So I take the easy was out and do #1.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
LOL....I get those calls too. I just tell them the only person I can control and be responsible for what they say and do is me.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
LOL....I get those calls too. I just tell them the only person I can control and be responsible for what they say and do is me.

And I have enough difficulty just doing that.

Mikey, you should be flattered that so many people really want "mom and dad" to do something about you.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
RevErnD Mike... :lol:

Are you SURE you are NOT Southern Baptist... :p

This is SOOOO funny... :!:

This reminds me of the preachers that start out in a TENT.."at a revival"... :roll:

Scraping together enough money to cover NEXT weeks service..Then you develop a local following...Preach out of a "rented" VFW hall for a year..Then you collect enough
money to build a small Church..

Then you decide to build a HUGE church...and "everyone" is sooooo happy... 8)
"UNTIL"....The women have to AGREE on the color of the drapes... :twisted: :twisted

THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.... :x :x :x :x :x :x

Just ..."PiCk"...the color of the drapes ....and MOVE ON... :wink:

Ps..It is "ALL" your fault... :idea: "I told you if you bought that BIG ShiNNy CADILAC
they would turn on YOU... :p Your "flock" is PISSED that you keep showing them all your "NEW TOYS" with their contributions... :shock: And the repeated VACATIONS
that you are taking... :twisted:

YOU BASTURD.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just run YOUR railroad... :idea:
These "WhiNNers".....Have NO other ChUrCh to attend... :wink:

Joe...as you can imagine...I have never had much use for Churchs and Preachers...they are "scams" run by "shills"....and I really don't need to "attend".... :wink:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The email was offensive, it didn't bother me but it did make me cringe to think that it ended up in the emails of people I have reffered here.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
any more offensive then some of the shit people have talked, while using their "alternate" egos???

Cuz some of that stuff is just plain ridiculas....and is/was pushing the "agreement" on the 1st page

HARPER said:

This reminds me of the preachers that start out in a TENT.."at a revival"... :roll:

Scraping together enough money to cover NEXT weeks service..Then you develop a local following...Preach out of a "rented" VFW hall for a year..Then you collect enough

"UNTIL"....The women have to AGREE on the color of the drapes... :twisted: :twisted

Ps..It is "ALL" your fault... :idea: "I told you if you bought that BIG ShiNNy CADILAC
they would turn on YOU... :p Your "flock" is PISSED that you keep showing them all your "NEW TOYS" with their contributions... :shock: And the repeated VACATIONS

So you agree churches are nothing but for profit organizations and most preachers are con artists. I will go along with that.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
HARPER said:

So you agree churches are nothing but for profit organizations and most preachers are con artists. I will go along with that.

WrOnG AgAiN......Danny Boy... :roll:

It is a cynical analogy..... :idea:

"It is NOT your fault ...if you don't Get-IT.."... :?

My HumOr is directed towards those OVER 5'4"... :p :mrgreen:

Bob Foster

I don't see anything offensive in that PM announcement. I look at it as a courtesy notice to those who wish to comply to the very rules they agreed to when they signed up and fair warning to those that choose not to comply to the rules.

Could you imagine the uproar if no notice was sent out?

Tell me how long any of you would tolerate anonymous taunting phone calls or emails from someone who refuses to reveal who they are?

Mikey P

Administrator
ANYONE who could possibly find this offensive -
All members are allowed one and only one membership, the days of Terje Brevik begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting having a membership for his dogs, house keeper, his gay lover down
in Key West and the head of security at the United Nations private golf
course are over. For everyone!
- does not belong on this board, or in this industry for that matter.

If that Gay crack puckers their asterisk, how will they ever deal with reality when Bruce and Lance call them out to clean up after last night's festivities? Living in Santa Cruz has jaded me to the fact that there are a whole lot of sexually repressed thumpers out there.

as for Olson and his referrals, :roll: 90% chance they were Mormons.. gawd forbid I offend a Mormon with a crack about sex, OH MY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom