Some pics of my ride

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
2018 T250 Extended Tallboy.

I spent extra for the plastic molded divider wall and grey color Rhino liner. It was $$$$ well spent.

20200323_132749.jpg
20200324_132323.jpg20200311_111210.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
The only thing i like better than #5 blowers is #6 blowers.

You'll get spoiled with throttle-by-wire too! The only problem is when they break sometimes it takes a minute to figure out what went wrong.

Almost always the problems get traced back to the thermal breakers or the electronic control unit. The breakers are less than $10 bucks and the ECU's are less than $500.00

I paid $3k for this used machine and paid the mechanic a couple thousand in repairs.

Would like to have installed a new Everest but the payments on the new van and machine didnt add up.

cheers!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Not much more but they're hard to find in single rear wheel form. I have 2 mid roof 250s and one low roof extended, they handle the load of the 570 and fresh water really well with the 3.7 and 3.73 gears, I was really surprised

Reactions: Giorgio and Mikey P

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
That's weird!

I had you pegged as more of a Dodge Caravan and porty kind of guy.

Way to go little buddy!

Wait a minute. I dont believe it! Your punking me again arent you? :headscratch:

Chris A

Name
Chris
We have a great Ford commercial dealer in Cleveland. Bc I bought 19s and owned competitive trucks I was able to get mine for about 31k each. The had some awesome rebates

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
We got a new 350 Tall but not extended for 34k

Nice vinyl! Where’s the dually? Regardless, that’s a sweet van and a sick deal! I would pull the trigger on that too!

New Mexican dealers got us over a barrel because we are 1000 miles from nowhere.

They normally add thousands of dollars to MSRP and call it a “Market Adjustment Fee”. They sock it too us because their nearest competition is 7 hours away.

I still bust out the porty every once in a while. It keeps me grounded as a reminder of where I came from. Excellent tool for strip n wax.

As an owner operator the extended tallboy is nice! Not sure I would want to send employees out in it. .

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I'll get right on it bro.

Honestly, I haven't touched a keyboard in what seems like 5 years. I'm rusty as bawbs Castex wand with the see through vacuum tube.

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Can we see a video of your new puppy too?

Yes, but it took me over an hour to figure out how to do it.

My rate is $100 per hour. By my calculations you owe me $150.

Will you be paying cash, check or charge?

Actually, I watched the video and can't believe what an old fart I am. I should be paying you. lol

Here goes nutting...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Man I absolutely love my high top Promaster.
In August we bought ours 2019 12,000 miles. Believe it was $33k out the door.

Your right employee would probably dent the top pretty quick or hit a house overhang or something.

Your truck looks good. A friend here just bought a Thermalwave. He loves it except all the dadgum sensors.

Some kind of thermal switch is shutting the pump down on him.

Reactions: Giorgio

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Congrats on the new Promaster!

The hightops are sweet aren't they? Servicing the machine isnt near as painful as it use to be.

Fuel efficiency on this rig is slightly better than the old Vortex 777.

Let's check out your rig Brad! Have you posted it on MB? If so, would you bump the post please?

That proplem with your buddies ThermalWave is a downer. Ive got pinouts, schematics and troubleshooting notes on that unit if he thinks it will help.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Right on! Sweet ride Brad!

Love the all stainless Judson with fuel fired burner! Live fresh water reel too!

That baby should go the distance man....

It's much more civilized than the old 777 . How does it ride?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom